Monday 30 May 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Seven

It was back to work Monday.

I had a very quiet day today. 

Because I did not go to work right away.

I did not even go for a good morning walk. 

Because I had a very big sleep in. 

So I did not even eat my breakfast until Craig was all dressed. 

But then I went into our office to be Zita very best helper.

Emmet went for a nice walk up to the busy street. 

To visit our friends in the bank and talk about Irish money.

Then he went to get only in Canada candy for Miss Alice’s brother. It is a present. 

Because this afternoon the aeroplane takes him back to his very old university. 

In way far away Cork. Too bad for us. 

My friend Niamh had a very long shower today. 

Because all the mosquito bites made her itchy all over. Oh dear me. 

Those mosquitoes can not bite me because I am too furry for them. Ha. 

Zita went for a little by herself walk after lunchtime. 

And it was only a bit too hot.

When she got home her head was all empty.

So she was ready for her afternoon work.

Then it was time for my friend Emmet’s aeroplane to go to not so very far away Toronto.

So Emmet and Niamh had goodbye hugs. Oh dear me.



Goodbye hugs are too sad for me. 

When Emmet left Craig looked out the windows and waved goodbye. 

I did not look out those windows. I stayed on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

Because I do not like to say good bye to my own family. 

So I just pretend they have gone to the tasty food store. 

And are finding me lots of delicious treats. Ha. Good for me.

You cannot be too sad if someone is finding you treats. It would not be so polite. 

So Zita and the black go fast car took him right to the aeroport’ s front door.



So he would not get even a bit lost.

And when Zita was back home Niamh got into Sash’s not any doors Jeep. 

And they went to a lake to go swimming and to feed the mosquitoes. Oh dear me.



Because I was fast asleep this morning we went for a before dinnertime walk.

But it was a very little walk because it got a bit too hot for long walks.


When it gets too hot I only walk on the grass.

I do not go on the too hot sidewalks or the way too hot roads. Ha. 

Only Craig and Zita are here for me to mind at dinner. Oh well. 

We had the very delicious meat with ham inside for our dinnertime. 

The same as we had last night. Good for us. But we had a salad this time. 

Then it was time to watch our detective program again. 

And I fell fast asleep again. Ha. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment