Wednesday 5 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty One

We were very busy today.

My friend Niamh slipped and bumped her head on the floor. In her own bedroom. Oh my goodness me.

So she had to lie down and be as quiet as could be for a while. 

So next week she is going to see the nice Doctor at her university. 

She is Niamh’s when you bump your head doctor. 

Because a long time ago Niamh bumped her head at her old university. And she had to go to a hospital.

And Zita went to far away Halifax and brought her home.

So I could mind her too. That was a good idea. 

Then the man came and got the go faster chair. So it can have a giant in front wheel. Oh my goodness me.

Then nice nurse Jesse came to fix Craig’s bandages. I did not even bark.

That was good.

Because I cannot bark so much today. 

Because my friend Niamh had to have a very quiet all day relax. 

And you cannot have a nice relax if I am a too much barking dog. Oh goodness gracious me.

So I tried to be very very quiet. 

And a professor from way way far away Australia asked Emmet to be at an important meeting.

So he could tell everybody his new story all about the scary Druids and the dragons game. 

But he does not have to go all the way there. Because it is very very far away. 

So he will talk to everybody on his computer. 

It is not so cold outside again today. 



But everywhere it is very wet and messy. That is not so very nice. 

When Niamh came upstairs I brought her my big black toy. 

So we could share it. Ha. Good for me.

Mister Tony made us delicious pizzas for our together dinner.

Because everybody was way too tired to cook anything very tasty. 

And his friend brought them to our house in his own car. Ha. That was nice. 

So we gave him some real money. And told him to have a careful drive. 

When we were all finished I got some crunchy bits. 

Then Emmet and Niamh went downstairs and Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. 

Until it was time to go to bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment