Monday 10 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Six

Zita and I did not go to work today.

Because we were too tired out.

So we went for a very long walk all over. And we even went to our little empty lake. 

And it was very very cold. 

But we went anyway.

So we could visit our very favourite beautiful tree. 



We had our warmest clothes on so we did not freeze to death. That was good.

My friend Emmet got all the way to way far away Ireland. His aeroplane did not get lost.

But it nearly left without him. 

Because the first aeroplane was too slow. My goodness me. 

But now he is in his very little apartment in Cork. 

The it takes a long time bus took him there. Ha.

But now Emmet there. 

So now he can have a nice long sleep in. And have some tea too. 

Craig and Niamh had long sleep ins today. 

I tried to get Craig all fast awake lots of time.

So we could have our toasts and look out my watching window. 

But he was way too fast asleep. Too bad for me.

So I helped Zita take off all our beautiful decorations of the Merry Christmas tree instead. 

And we put them all away. Until next Merry Christmas time. 

Because our Merry Christmas time is over. Too bad for us. 

And now the living room is almost empty. Oh goodness me.



And then Zita took our lovely Christmas tree outside and put it in the snow. 

So the little birds could hide inside it from the too much snow. 


That was a very good idea.

We saw the red as could be bird in my side yard this morning. Ha.



When Niamh was all awake she went outside for a walk and to meet Tarryn. 

They got some of their own coffees at the little store.

And then they came back here to find some brand new interesting courses for their nice university. Right at the dining room table. 

So I had to mind them too.

When Craig was fast awake we had little little muffins for our together breakfast. 

And then Craig found some pumpkins for my lunch. That was a good idea.

At lunchtime Zita went for an all around walk in the very cold. 

But she wore her very warm long to her knees coat. 

I did not go. I stayed right here so I could mind Craig.



Because I already went for a long walk this morning and now I was just all warm again. 

This afternoon Mister Kirian came to find his secret Merry Christmas T-shirt that he forgot to take home.

That was a nice little visit. 

Then I had my lovely afternoon nap before I helped Zita make our dinner. 

Tonight we are having our very favourite Zita’s own made lasagna. 

Our lasagna has lots and lots of tasty cheese inside. That is why it is our favourite.

When we finished our dinner everybody was talking so Craig helped me look out our watching window. Ha.

After dinnertime maybe we will watch more of the old churchman who has his own church. And he is a detective too. 

It is not even a bit scary or loud. So I can have nice naps and not have to wake up.

That is a good program. 





No comments:

Post a Comment