Friday 14 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty

Zita and I were very busy today. 

When we got up it was way too cold for a good morning walk. 

I got a cold nose when I looked out my watching window. My goodness me.

So we had our breakfast and went to our rascal ladies office. 

Because we had lots of meetings just about money numbers. 

That was not so interesting so I had a nice nap.

Until Craig was all awake. 

Then I had to wake up so I could help him eat our tasty round full of holes toasts. Ha.

When Niamh was upstairs to get her too much coffee for her new class I kept her company until she went downstairs.

She was very busy today because she had two brand new classes today. 

After that I went back to help Zita. 

At lunchtime Zita went for a very little walk. In the way too cold. 



Just around our own street. 

But I did not go. I did not want to have frozen up cold feet. 

So I stayed in my warm kitchen and had a nap.

When Zita came home her nose nearly fell off. Oh my goodness me. 

Today a nice lady gave me a big book. All about dogs. 



And it was full of pictures of dogs. Even lovely Bouvier dogs too. 

Maybe they are my far away cousins. Maybe. 

That is the very best kind of book. 

And she brought it to my house. Ha.

And Craig gave another lady some for televisions wires. Because we had way too many.

We have big boxes just all full of wires. We still have too many. I do not know why. Oh well. 

This afternoon I stayed in the living room and had my afternoon nap right beside the go fast chair.



So I could guard my friend Craig company when he was reading his book. That is my favourite easy job. 

Our radio said that the very near my house empty canal is all ready for people to go skate sliding. 



But I think it is way too cold. Only very silly people will do that today. Ha. 

Maybe they will be frozen all up. Just like the ice. Ha. Too bad for them. 

I went outside to make sure everything was all right. It is my job.

Even in the very cold. 

But I only stayed out for a little while. Just until my flappy ears were too cold. 



Then Craig opened the door also I could get toasty warm again. 

When everyone’s work was all finished the black car took Zita and Niamh to the just used for university books store.



To get some books for Niamh’s very interesting classes.

It is not far away. It is very near Niamh’s nice university. 

Then they went to the grocery store so we would not starve at dinnertime. 

So they were not away so long. That was good. 

When they came home it was nearly time to make our together dinner.

So I helped too. That is a good job.

Lots of times I get some special treats. For being such a big help. Ha. Good for me. 

We had own made bagel sandwiches. I got some too.

After dinnertime Niamh and Tarryn made a very special delicious dessert. 

For a Sunday morning party with their friends. 

We watched a brand new detective program tonight.

Then Zita took Tarryn home.

Because of the way too cold. My goodness me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment