Sunday 2 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Eight

It was sleep in Sunday.

So we had a nice little sleep ins this morning. 

I had a nice little sleep in in the big bedroom on my very comfy duvet.

But it was not such a long sleep in.

After Emmet was all awake and had a nice breakfast it was time for a nice outside walk around.

But we had to remind Emmet to wear a keep you ears warm hat.

Because it was a cold windy day today.

I think Emmet forgot how to get all frozen ears. 

There are not so many frozen ears in way far away Ireland. Oh goodness me. 

Then I helped Zita and Niamh fix the all broken picture. 

Right on the living room floor.



But sometimes I was not such a very big help.

Because maybe my foot moved the picture. 

Then I had to go and look out my watching window. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

After everybody had their lunchtime I took Zita for an all around our neighbourhood walk.



We put on our very toasty warm clothes so we would not get all frozen up. Good for us.

When we got home Zita went downstairs to help Niamh.

Because her bedroom is way too full up with everything. 

So she asked Zita to help her. That was a good idea. 

They were downstairs for a long long time. And they found treasures. 

In boxes that we brought from the old house. And we never opened up. Oh my goodness me.

But I stayed upstairs to mind Craig and I also had a very nice nap. 

My friend Emmet got back home without all frozen off ears. Ha. That was good. 

We had from Mexico chicken roll ups for our dinner.

Then everybody talked for a long time. So I had a nice nap.

Then it was nearly time for bed.

That is my favourite time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment