Monday 3 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Nine

It was still our vacation day today. But Zita did not have a nice sleep in. 

So we got up and had our together breakfast. 

It was way too cold outside to go for a good morning walk.

So I went back into the big bedroom and got up right beside Craig and had a nice long together nap. Ha.

Then I was too hot so I got up.

Emmet was writing the next interesting part of the important story. In the living room in his favourite chair.

And Niamh was downstairs painting her new picture. 

Zita was making our office all neat and tidy because tomorrow is a back to work day. Oh well.

I went into the living room so I could mind my friend Emmet. 

Last night we had delicious chicken roll ups. That you make by yourself. Ha.

Zita made me my very own chicken too.

So when it was lunchtime Craig put some right on top of my lunch. That was a tasty idea.

Then Zita and I went for our afternoon walk.

But we had to get all dressed up with our best warm clothes. 

Even my very warm boots. My goodness me.



Because it was still very cold outside. Too bad for us. 

When I got home right away I loudly told everybody how cold it was outside. 

So they would not go outside and get all frozen up. 

Minding everybody is my best job.

When we were outside we only saw two other people. 

Because it was too cold for nice walk arounds. 

When we got home it was time for my nap. 

But Zita and Craig were busy moving everything around in our rascal ladies office.

So we could have more room for us.

So some of too loud speakers went downstairs. 

And some went into the den. 



I do not know why. Oh well.

Then Zita took Emmet to the drugstore so he could get his do not get caught by the flu shot. That was a good idea.

The black go fast car took them. 

It is too cold for a nice walk but Niamh went out anyway. 

I stayed inside and looked out my windows. 

But there was nearly not even one person outside. Because of the too much cold.

Tonight we had an altogether dinner. And with Tarryn too. 

When Niamh came home she made very delicious tortellinis soup for our dinnertime. 

Tortellinis are Emmet’s very favourite. 

But Emmet does not like soups so much. So Emmet had the tortellinis all by themselves.

But you cannot find tasty fat tortellinis in far away Cork. Oh dear. That is too bad for them.

So Emmet will be all filled up with them before going back to the little apartment. Goodness me. 

After dinnertime everybody talked for a long time.

So I had an under the table nap. Ha.

Then we watched a brand new detective program until it was our bedtime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment