Tuesday 25 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy One

Zita and I got up today. But not way too early. Ha.

And Zita made sure that Niamh was all awake too.

Because she has her favourite all about music and movies class today. 

But is a very early in the morning class. Oh well.

I had a little beside Craig nap this morning. Then it was our time to go to work. 

So I went into out own office to help Zita.

But when Craig was up I had to help him with his round toast breakfast. Ha.

Then I went back to help Zita. 

But when Craig had his another coffee he made real toasts too. 

So I had to go and help him with those toasts too.

But one toast was a bit too toasty so I got a very big piece. Ha. 

So I had a three breakfasts morning. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And then I had my nearly lunchtime breakfast. Craig put some very tasty turkeys on top. Ha.

Then it was time for our lunchtime walk around. 

It was still too cold so Zita and I had to get all dressed up in our warmest clothes. 



Before we went outside. 

We had a very nice quiet walk. 



But there is still way too much snow.

So you have to go where everybody else goes. Oh well. 

And after we got home it was time for me to help my friend Niamh read her very interesting book. 



For her university.

And when we were finished we had tasty snacks together. 

Just like at her nice university. But here in our house. Ha.

Last night for our after dinner dessert we had the very best cheese cake in the world. 

And it was the one that Niamh made all by herself. 

Craig had two pieces. But he could not finish it.

Because he was all full up to the top. Ha.

So I got a little bit too. 

Because I was Niamh’s helper. 

Being everybody’s best kitchen helper is my favourite job.

We had a very lovely together dinner tonight. We had turkeys sandwiches. 

I even got a little bit before my second dinner. Ha.

But I had to remind Zita when it was time for us to play the rope game. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched the lady detective with the very old car.

Right until it was time to go to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment