Monday 17 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Three

Oh my goodness what a day we had today.

When Zita got up there was a little bit of snow all over everywhere. 

But it was only snowy. It was not so very cold outside.



So I had a little sleep in with my friend Craig.

But when I was all awake there was all of a sudden way too much snow everywhere. 

All over my front yard too.



So Zita and Niamh and I looked out all our front windows at the very silly drivers.

Everybody wanted to be at the same place at the same time. Oh dear.

And everybody wanted to be first. So everybody was stuck. Ha.

And some cars did not have even one do not get stuck in the snow tires. 

So some nice people had to push them all the way down my other street. Oh my goodness me. That was silly.

And then Zita went outside to make a path for me. In my own side yard.

But she had to go out the front door.

Because there was a giant mountain of snow right at my back door.  Oh my goodness me. 

Niamh went for a walk up to the busy street. With Mister Alex and Miss Adriana. 

But when they got there it was as empty as could be. Oh my goodness me.



Craig sent my friend Emmet a picture for all all his friends in Ireland. Ha. 

They do not have so much snow in Ireland. Just lots of very windy rain. 

Craig and I had very very tasty croissants for our together breakfast. We had lots of butter on top too. 

Croissants are my very favourite. 

Because I am a from France dog. Ha. Good for me. 

After I had my brunch I went in to help Zita in our own office. 

Then I had to go into the living room to guard my friend Niamh. 



In case the giant push the snow trucks tried to push our house away too. Oh my goodness me.

Niamh was very busy writing new stories for her university classes. And they only just started. My goodness me.



But she had her new very comfy blanket to keep her toasty warm.

But now our cars are just covered all up by the snow. 



And the silver little car is a bit all lost right under a mountain of too much snow. Oh dear.

But Mister Kirian came to take lots and lots of the snow away. 

And he was here for a long time.That was a good idea. 

And I did not even bark at him. 

I only fiercely barked at those noisy push the snow away trucks. Ha. Too bad for them.

We had a very nice together dinner tonight. We had empty the refrigerator dinnertime.

And green beans too. Ha. Green beans are always a good diner. 

Because green beans are my favourite. 

And then we watched a brand new show on the television with Niamh.

And it was not even a detective program.  

So that was an easy night for me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment