Saturday 8 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Four

I got up early this morning because Zita wanted to drive Emmet to the drugstore. 

To get his Emmet was not even a bit sick test. 

We even started the go fast car up for a long time. So it would be toasty warm inside.

Because it is way too cold today to go walking all over anywhere. 

Tomorrow some aeroplanes are taking my friend Emmet back to his old university in Ireland. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

I only had a very little sleep in with Craig this morning.

Because he had to get up to visit his old friends for their on Saturday coffees. 

Zita made us some toasts so I saw everybody right on the flat computer. 

And everybody said good morning Miss Poppy to me. 

Because they all know me too. Ha.

But then I heard that my very far away friend Miss Gracie had to go all the way to heaven. Oh my goodness me.

I was very very sad to hear that. 



Maybe her old very best friend Mister Elliot was a bit too lonely in far away heaven without her. Oh dear.

Miss Gracie was a very lovely Bouvier just like me. 

But she was even older than me. My goodness me. 

But now Miss Kelley and Mister Andy are very sad. That is not so nice. 

But they still have two very lovely dogs to mind them, Mister Barnaby and Miss Maisie.

And Miss Maisie is a lovely Bouvier lady too. That is good.

I do not like it when people are sad. 

Because sometimes I cannot make it all right again. 

Even when I try very very hard and even have nice naps right on them. Oh my goodness me. That is not so good. 

Then Zita talked to her family in far away Dublin. 

And then she talked to Auntie Eileen too. She was in her way too small a bridge town.

Craig says there are lots of only for horses bridges in far away Ireland.

But cars use them anyway. Oh dear me. 

Niamh did not go to work today. Because of her bumped head. 

But she was feeling much better. That is good. 

And her university said that Niamh got the very best numbers for her before Christmas classes. Ha. That was nice.

But now she has to find new but only very interesting classes for when her nice university starts again. 

So I stayed with her. In case she needed my very good ideas. That is my best job.

We did not go for our lunchtime walk today.

Because it was still too cold and I would have too cold feet. 



Even with my toasty warm boots on. Oh dear. 

After talking to Auntie Eileen Zita remembered it was the make our house spic and span day. Oh dear.

And she found the very noisy clean the floor machine right away. Oh dear.

So I went into the den to guard my friend Craig from that noisy machine. Good for me. 



When we are together that machine is not so very scary. It is known. Good for us. 

But then I had to go right into the living. Where the noisy machine was.

Because Niamh was there. All by herself. Looking at university courses. Oh my goodness me.

So I went to guard her right away. Guarding my family is my very best job. Ha. 

Then Zita and I went for a before it got way way too cold again walk. 

But we still had to get our very warmest clothes on. Even my warm boots and Zita no fingers gloves. Oh dear me. 

So we went for a nice not way too long walk. So we did not turn into icicles. Good for us. 

We had a very delicious special dinner tonight.

Because tonight is Emmet’s last altogether dinner with us. 

Until he comes back again. Oh my goodness me. That is not so nice. 

So we had our very favourite for the shepherds pie. And peas too. Ha. 

I always some tasty get peas too. 

And then everybody stayed at the dining room table and told stories until it was past my bedtime.

So then we went to fast asleep. In our own comfy beds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment