Tuesday 18 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Four

When I was all awake this morning it was a very very sunny day outside. 

Our sky was all empty and blue as could be. 

Because all the snow in the sky was gone. 

But it was right here. And it was all over the ground. Oh my goodness me.


But it was now a bit too cold again. That was not so very good. 

Niamh was all awake early today for her class all about music and movies. That will be a good class.

Niamh likes music. And movies. A lot. Ha. 

Craig was all awake early too.

Because a lady came to visit our house this morning. 

To look at Craig so they can make him just for him special socks. Ha.

Then he will not have fat bandages anymore. 

After the lady left Craig and I had a very fat toast. It full up with raspberries jam. Ha. 

Then I went into to our office to be Zita’s best assistant when she had her hello to everybody meeting

After Mister Kirian moved the lots of snow I could go into my side yard again. 



And not just get lost in the too much snow. That was good.

He is going to come back to move even more of our too much snow. That is a good idea. 

Then after the meeting I went into the living room to mind Craig.

And have my morning nap at the same time. Ha. That was a good idea. 

At lunchtime because Craig’s feet had no bandages on them he put them in the wavy water machine. 

So he would have all squeaky clean feet. Ha.

Then it was time for Zita and I to get all our warm as toast clothes on. Even all my boots. 

So we could go for our afternoon walk. Even in the very cold.


Niamh went for her walk around too. At the same time. But not with us. 

Because we are too slow. Too bad for her. 

I was a bit of a soggy dog when we got home. 

But we had a very very long walk.

Because I did not go out the other days because of the too much snow.

So I was very happy to have a lovely long walk. Even in my boots. 

But I was a little bit tired when we got home. 

Because sometimes I forget that I am a lovely old dog now and I want to walk too far away from my house. 

Then I get too tired going home. Oh well. 

That is why I have two very comfy beds for nice naps. Ha. I am a lucky dog. 

When Niamh got home she was only a little bit all frozen up. That was good. 

But then she had more university work to do. So she went downstairs. So I went back to fast asleep.

When The rascal ladies work was all finished Zita went outside.

To take away all the way too much snow at the end of the driveway.

The silly push the snow trucks always put their too much snow in our driveway. That is not so nice.

Because the go fast car cannot go anywhere if there is a giant snow mountain in it’s driveway. It is known. 

Then it was our own dinner time and we had cheese toasties. And I got some. 

Right before my own dinner. 

I got green beans too. 

We watched our friend the old churchman tonight. In the den. 

Before our bedtime. 








No comments:

Post a Comment