Wednesday 19 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Five

It was our Wednesday do not go to work day.

So Zita and I had a little sleep in.

But when we were all awake and she opened up our side door there was even more snow. Oh my goodness me.

I tried not to go out but Zita said I could not be a lazy dog. So I went out. 

Yesterday when we went out there were snow mountains all over. 



And they were bigger than me. Oh my goodness me.

I did not want to do that again today. 

But I did not stay outside so long because it was time for our breakfast.

And then Craig was all awake too. And Niamh.

Because today Nurse Amanda came to put new fat bandages on Craig’s feet.

And Niamh had to go to her lovely store. 

Zita had to move some of the more too much snow.



So Nurse Amanda could come in and the go fast car could get out. My goodness me. 

After Nurse Amanda left and Zita took Niamh to her lovely store Craig and I had two toasts. Ha.

And then we looked out my watching window for a long time.

Because it was very busy on my corner this morning. 

A little truck got all stuck in the snow right there. Ha.



And then some nice people had to push the truck until it was not so stuck. That was nice.

After Craig had his next coffee there was an even bigger truck stuck. In the same place. 



But it gave up and went on the other street. Those were silly trucks.

Then it was time for me to have my before lunchtime nap. Ha.

When Zita got home she brought brand new delicious cheeses. 

I could smell them right away. Ha.

But Zita said that the go fast car was not so happy today. 

Because the roads were too slippy everywhere.

And the freezie rain broke one of it clean its windows machine. 

And Zita had to find a store with a brand new one. 

And lots of cars were stuck all over and a bendy bus too. Oh my goodness me.

So then we just stayed here in our cosy warm house. Together. 

But Zita had to go outside to the good paint store. 

To find the just right paint for our bedroom. Oh my goodness me. 

But when she got home it was not so cold.



So we went on our before dinnertime walk. It was a very little walk today.

We had to be very careful slow walkers.

Because of the too slippy sidewalks. Oh dear. 

Slippy sidewalks are not so nice. 

Sometimes you might just fall down on the sidewalk and brake everything.

Just like my friend Craig did. Oh my goodness me. We would not like that. 

So we were very careful walkers. 

And when we got home I was a soggy dog again. Oh well. 

So I stayed in the kitchen to be Zita’s best kitchen helper. 

We are having Auntie Eileen’s from far away Mexico dinner tonight. 

We made it by ourselves. 

Because Auntie Eileen is not here. She back in her house in way far away Ireland. 

It is very tasty.

Because it has lots of very tasty from cheese all over it. 

Before dinnertime Zita went and found Niamh at the lovely store and brought her home. 

Tonight we watched the lady detective with the very old not so very nice car. 

That is our favourite detective lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment