Tuesday 4 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty

It was back to work for us today. 

So Zita and I got up early and had our breakfast before went went to our all tidy rascal ladies office.

But Zita was very busy with lots of numbers.

I am not so good with numbers. 

So I went into the big bedroom and had a very long sleep in. Right beside Craig. Ha. 

I kept him toasty when while he listened to his book. Ha. Good for me.

Then Emmet came upstairs to write more of the very important story. 

So I went and minded him. Ha.

Then after a while Craig was right there in the living room too and then Niamh was there too.

And Niamh got the special scissors to cut my bangs. 



So everybody could see my beautiful eyes.

And I could see everyone too. Ha. That was a good idea.

At nighttime I do not see everything as well as I did a long time ago. Oh well. Too bad for me.



But then we were making too much noise. 

So Emmet went downstairs where it was very quiet. Oh dear me. 

You cannot write very interesting words when everywhere around you is noisy. 

Then Craig got me my lunch when he had his another coffee. 

And Zita went for her forget the too many numbers walk. 

It was not so very cold outside this afternoon.



So when Zita came back home I took Niamh for a long afternoon walk. Ha. 

And when Niamh and I got home Emmet was gone on his afternoon walk. My goodness me.

Everyone went on a lovely walk. Except for Craig. 

He had to stay here to mind the house when everyone was away. 

Before our dinnertime Niamh went to Tarryn’s apartment.

Because tonight all her friends are getting their secret presents. Oh my goodness me. That is exciting.

So it is only Craig and Zita and Emmet and me for dinnertime tonight.

So we had own made fish and chips. 

Because Niamh does not like any fishes. Oh my.

So we have them when she is somewhere else. Ha. 

I always get some own made chips in my own bowl. 

Maybe we will watch the new detective program tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment