Thursday 13 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Nine

We had a bit of a nice sleep in today.

I even forgot to be all awake up when Zita started to work in our office. Oh dear me. 

Later when Craig was all dressed and awake we had those full of holes round toasts. With more jam. Ha.

And the when Niamh was all finished her long early in the morning class I helped her with her breakfast too.

At lunchtime Zita went for an empty your head walk. 

It was not so very cold today. So there were lots of other people outside too.



After lunchtime Mister Kirian came to move lots and lots of our too much snow away. 

I did not bark at him at all. Ha. 

Because I remembered him right away. Good for me. 

And when he was all finished shovelling he came in to talk to me. 

And he had a brand new coffee with Craig. 

Niamh had another on her computer class this afternoon. 

And Zita had another on her computer meeting. 

So I had a nice quiet nap. Right on my comfy in the kitchen rug. 

Craig made brand new wires for my friend Niamh. 

So she can have nice speakers.



For the very old music machine in her bedroom. 

That was a good idea.

Then Zita had an idea. To go for a before dinnertime walk.

I did not think it was such a very good idea. Because it was very very dark outside. 

And that is when the dangerous wolves and maybe a moose hide in the bushes.

So you have to walk quickly so they do not even see you a bit. Ha. 

We should only go for our walks when it is lovely and bright outside. That is my good idea. 

When we got home we were just fine. We did not even see one moose.

So we had a very nice long walk.

And when we got home Niamh had a squeaky clean shower and I helped Zita with our very delicious used lasagna. Ha.

Then Craig had to find a brand new detective program for us to watch after our dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment