Friday 21 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Seven

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it was way way too cold to go outside unless I had to.

Craig said my tail would freeze and fall right off. Oh my goodness me.


 And my tail is not so very big and I would miss it. 

So I stayed inside my warm house and helped Niamh read another not so good book.

She told me not to believe all of the very long words.

Because the man thinks only he knows the truth. Oh my goodness me.

I do not think that man should write books. 

My friend Emmet’s stories are alway true. That is why so many people like them. 

Someday he will write wonderful books all about the very interesting long long time ago Irish people. 

And everybody will want to read them. 

Maybe they will have pictures of Mister CĂș Chullainn’s very lovely fierce dogs. Maybe. 

But he has to finish his giant story for his very old in Cork university first. Oh well. 

Emmet’s friend Finn wrote a brand new book. 



About a very dangerous butterfly. 

I did not even know butterflies were dangerous. Oh dear me. 

Then I had our together breakfast with Craig. In the den. 

Because Niamh was reading in the living room.

We did not have toasts today. 

We had molasses cookies instead. Ha. That was a very good breakfast. 

Then I went into our rascal ladies office to be Zita’s best helper. That is my best job. 

After lunchtime Tarryn came to visit Niamh.

Because they had a long class with a very funny professor and they laughed all the time.

Then the black car took them away to do some errands. And have a very own made dinner at their friends house. 

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight. That was easy.

Then it was our detective program time. And we watched a lady detective in England. I had a lovely nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment