Saturday 1 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Seven

We stayed up until very late last night.

So we could say goodbye to our old year and see if a new year could find us.

But I could not help find it. 

Because it was past my bedtime and I was all asleep. Ha.

But when I was all awake this morning everybody was the same. 

Nobody was brand new. Not even me. Oh well.

But everyone was fast fast asleep.

Except for Zita and me.

So we went for a long walk. It was not even too cold outside. Just a bit messy.

And there was not even one person outside. It was just us. 

When we came home everyone was still asleep. So I got up on the big bed to get Craig all awake.

But he just stayed there all comfy warm. I even lay right on top of him. Oh well.9 Too bad for me.

But when he was awake he got into the go faster chair and we had a cookie for our breakfast.

But then it was my lunchtime and Craig found my special treats too.

And then Zita made us toasts. 

And there was the very tasty brand new raspberries jam on top.

It was the secret present from Miss Sandra. 

The very delicious pies store makes jams too. I did not know that. 

Then I had a very nice nap. 

Zita and Niamh were downstairs in Niamh’s bedroom to make it all neat and tidy. 

And different.

So there is a special place where Niamh can make her very beautiful paintings. 

And get all her clothes squeaky clean and neat and tidy. Oh my goodness me.

Then it was time for to find Professor Jill so she could come on a nice walk with us. 

It was very messy outside so when we got home I stayed on my comfy kitchen rug. 

And Craig put a warm blanket on me. So I would not be caught by a cold. Ha.

Tonight we had a very special for our brand new year dinnertime.

Everybody had their very own very favourite delicious dinner. 

Craig had toasty all over cheesie sandwiches. Ha.

And Niamh had the hot squishy cheese with the long bread from France. My goodness.

Emmet had Mister Kettleman’s very tasty bagels and the just for bagels cheese. 

They do not even have one Mister Kettleman’s store in way far away Cork. Too bad for them. 

Zita had her very favourite very very delicious all smoked all over salmon. 

And I got a giant piece of very delicious very thin ham from way far away Italy. Ha.

Zita even made everybody’s very favourite made from molasses cookies. Ha. Those are good cookies.

Sometimes Craig and I have them for our breakfast. That is a tasty breakfast. It is known. 

Then everybody sat at the dining room table and talked until I fell fast asleep. 

With my head on Craig’s feet. So he would not have all frozen up feet. 

Then Emmet and Niamh went downstairs to talk to their friends.

And Craig and Zita and I went in the den to watch the television. 

So Zita put on her cosy pyjamas. So I went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment