Sunday 9 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Five

We had a little sleep in today.

Because it was sleep in Sunday. 

Then when everybody was very fast asleep Zita and I went for a nice walk. All by ourselves. 

All the way to our all empty little lake.

Because it was only cold today not very cold. 

But we wore our warm as can be clothes anyway. 

When we got home Craig was all awake and got up so we could have our together toasts and coffees. 

 And when we looked out my watching window it was snowing. 



But it was just the big fat snow. Ha.

Then Emmet was all awake too. 

Because today he has to go to our aeroport to find his do not get lost aeroplane.

The one that knows how to find way far away Ireland all by itself. Ha. 

When Niamh was all awake Craig put the big fat tire on the go faster chair. 

But I did not like it so much. Because it is so big I thought I would get squished. 

So I stayed far away from it. 

But it was only on for a little while.



Because we have to try it outside when it is not so snowy.

Then Zita had to move lots of the snow away from my side yard and our sidewalk.

So everything will not get all lost in the lots of snow. 

Our friend Mister Tom brought us some new detective programs for us to watch. That was nice.

I did not even bark at him. Ha. Good for me. 

Then just like that it was time for the go fast car to take my friend Emmet away. 

To our nice aeroport. Oh dear me.





So we went into the living room and waved and waved and waved until I could not see the go fast car at all. Oh dear me.

I am always a bit very sad whenever my family goes to somewhere that is not here. Oh dear me. 

Because when they are not here how can I mind them. 



And that is always my own very best job. Oh dear me. 

When Zita came home she and Niamh went to find Tarryn and do some errands too. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and have my afternoon nap. 

Saying bye bye always makes me sad so a little nap is a nice help. 

We had a very nice together diner and then Craig and zita and I watched Mister Tom’s new detective program.

And when I woke up it was our bedtime. Ha. That is a good time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment