Sunday 23 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Nine

It was sleep in Sunday. But only Craig had a nice sleep in.

Everybody else was busy.

Niamh had to get all dressed up in lovely clothes this morning.

Because she was going to lunch with lots of her girlfriends. 

At their friends not so close house.

So Zita and I walked with her to a bit near Tarryn’s apartment. 

Because that is where she found the car to take all of them to the house.

It was a beautiful full of sunshine day. And it was only very cold. Not way too cold.



And when we got home Craig was all dressed so Craig and Zita and I had our croissants. Ha. 

But then we looked out the window and there was someone trying to find their all covered up in snow car.

And it was Miss Bethany. 

And it was her own car underneath all the snow. Oh dear me.

But the they are going to take the snow away signs were all over that street. 

So Zita got one of our big move the snow shovels and went out to help her.



So the take your car away trucks did not catch Miss Bethany’s car. Oh my goodness me. 

And when they were finished her car just jumped right over the too much snow. 

It was a very happy car. Nobody wants to be all covered up in snow. Me either.

Yesterday cousin Robert and cousin Orlaith took Zita’s parents to a lovely restaurant. In a hotel. 



For a delicious lunch. Right in downtown Dublin. And they had tea too. That was nice.

But when Zita called them this morning they were busy again. Oh my goodness.

Her parents are very busy people. 

Because uncle David and cousin Sarah came for a nice visit.

This afternoon Zita got the brand new paint and started to paint the big wall in our bedroom.

It is the wall right beside my comfy duvet. Oh goodness me. 

I could not help.

Because I am not such a very neat painter. Oh well. 

So I stayed in the kitchen and had my afternoon nap. 

And sometimes I looked out my watching window. Because it is my best job.

And I saw lots of people with their slippy ice stakes.

Because our empty canal is now all full of ice. 



And now people can go slippy skating until their toes are all frozen up. Ha. Too bad for them. 

When Zita was finished she had lots of paint on her too. That is why I did not be her helper.

Maybe I would be covered in paint too. Oh dear. That would not be so good. 

We had turkeys soup for dinnertime. 

That was good because Niamh was almost an icicle when she got home.

So she went to her very own warm bed right away. To get toasty warm again.

Then we watched the detective program we watched last night.

Before we went to our nice warm beds too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment