Sunday 30 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Six

It was sleep in Sunday so everybody had a nice sleep in.

Except for Zita. She only had a little sleep in. 

But when I got all awake I was very hungry so I had my breakfast right away. 

Zita had a brand new meeting this morning. But it was not a rascal ladies meeting.

It was a meeting with Miss Bethany and another lady. Just to talk about interesting things.

When Niamh was all awake Zita drove her to Anna’s parent’s house. 

Because they have a brand new dog at that house. Oh my goodness.

When they were gone Craig and I had the little tasty toasts. With lots of jam.

And when Zita came home she had toasts too. 

So I had lots of toasts today. That is a good day. 

Then after lunchtime it was only a bit cold and Zita and I decided to go on our walk.



Before it got way too cold again.

And when we got home Niamh and Tarryn and brand new Miss Emily were here. 

Miss Emily is helping Mister Holden get elected. With Niamh and Tarryn. 

But they could not go downtown for a nice meeting because of the too loud trucks.

And the sometimes lots of nasty people. Oh my goodness me. 

If there are nasty people downtown they cannot go unless I am with them.

So they will have their own very fierce guarder dog. To chew nasty people all up. It is our rule. 

So they came to our house instead.

And went downstairs to Niamh very big comfy bedroom. 

To have their meeting with coffees and maybe some treats too. Ha. 

Zita was very busy painting the bottoms of the wall in the bedroom. With special shiny paint. 

And the doors too. 

I could not help. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

A man brought hamburgers for Emmet and Tarryn and Miss Emily. 

But they took them downstairs. So I did not even get a little bit.

But Craig and Zita had chips. And sometimes they fell on the floor. 

They were presents from Mister Saint Newton. 

When it got dark Zita drove Miss Emily and Tarryn home. Because it was cold again.

And when Zita and Niamh got home it was nearly our dinnertime. Ha. That is my favourite time. 

I got turkeys on my dinner tonight. 

Then we watched the detective in the tasty pastries city. 

When it was over it was our bedtime. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment