Thursday 27 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Three

Zita and I were nearly late for work today.

Because we had a little sleep in. Ha. Good for us.

We did not have time for a nice walk this morning. That was a good idea.

Because it was even more too cold this morning. 

Craig had a little sleep in today.

So I did not eat my breakfast until he was all awake and we had our toasts.

Then I could eat my breakfast.

Sometimes I like to have ours toasts before my breakfast. It is known.

But I had to wait for his next coffees before we could have our another toast. Too bad for me.



Then I helped Zita in our office until Mister Paul came to bring back the go fast car.

He had to borrow it to get some important things. 

And then he had some coffee with Craig. 

Niamh was very busy today reading her stories for her university. 

And after Mister Paul went back home she had her very interesting class. The one all about young ladies. 

Right on her computer. 

But very soon she will be going right to her nice university with all her at university friends. Ha. That is a good idea. 

The take the snow away machines are on the other streets today. 

But I can see them on my street too. 




But they did not take all our snow away. 

Maybe tomorrow. 

Then it was time for my afternoon relax with my friend Craig. 


It is important to have a nice relax when you are very busy. It is known. 

When I went back in our office I found out that my friend Zita forgot to have her own delicious lunch. Oh dear.

Yesterday I forgot to have my lunch too. 

Then I was all confused about my dinnertimes. That was not so nice. 

I will remind Zita when it is our dinnertime. 

So she will not just forget. That is a good job for me.

But I did not have to remind her even a little bit. 

Because Mister Tony made us our very own delicious pizzas. That was a good idea.

It was not so very cold this afternoon. 



So Zita and I went on our before dinnertime walk. 

And we did not freeze at all. That was good. 

Mister Tony’s friend brought us the pizza. In his car. That was nice.

Then Craig and Zita and I watched the detective program in a way far away city. 

Where they only eat delicious pastries all the time. Ha. That is a good city.  




No comments:

Post a Comment