Friday 28 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Four

Not even one of us had a sleep in today. Oh my goodness me.

But it was still too cold to go outside for a good morning walk.



So Zita and I went to work right after we had our together breakfast.

Last night Zita and Niamh were talking to Tara. On Niamh’s computer.



And Tara is in way way way far away. And she is going to school in a country that has smelly camels. 

To learn a brand new language. 

Maybe then she can talk to the camels. Oh my goodness me. 

Any they even have a king in that way far far far away country. Oh my goodness me. 

And Zita and Niamh talked to her for a long time. 

Tara told them that she can nearly talk that language but not so very well. 

That is why she is going to where everybody just speaks that language. That is a good idea. 

Craig and I had baby croissants for our breakfast. But the first one was not so very tasty.

So we made two more and put raspberries jam all over them. 

Then they were very delicious. Ha. Good for us. 

At lunchtime it was only a bit too cold so Zita and I went for a little all dressed up walk.

I had to wear all my boots. 

Zita always puts my toasty warm boots on for me. 

Even when I do not want them. Too bad for me.



I cannot put on my boots all by myself. Oh well.

Niamh and Tarryn and the go fast car went to their nice university this morning.

To help Mister Holden be elected.

They went to make beautiful pictures of Mister Holden. 

Then everybody will know that he is Niamh’s friend and they will vote for him. 

Mister Holden is from far way. Right where everybody has cows. And very big hats. Oh my goodness me.

But he did not bring any cows here. That is good. 

When I got home from our very lovely long walk it was my lunchtime.

But before I had time to eat my lunch Craig put a used piece of Mister Tony’s pizza in the oven. 

So I had to wait to eat my lunch so I could help Craig eat the pizza. Ha. That is a good job.

Then after a while I had my lunch with pumpkins. Ha. 

And when I was all finished it was time for my afternoon nap. 

The go fast car brought Niamh and Tarryn home for a together dinner. 

We had pastas and very tasty meatballs. 

I got one on top of own dinner. Ha.

We did not watch the detectives tonight.

Because everybody talked until it was our bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment