Wednesday 12 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Eight

It was another get up early day today.

But I did not get up very early with Zita.

I got up early with Craig. Ha. 

It was an early day today.

Because today is the day the nurse comes to give Craig a brand new bandage.

And it is Niamh’s go to the lovely store day too.

So it was a no sleep ins day for everybody. Oh well.

Zita and the go fast car drove Niamh to her work. 

Because it was another even more snow day today. And it was very slippy everywhere.

After the nurse had gone Craig and I had a very very fat piece of toast. 

With some of the very delicious raspberries jam on top. That was a good breakfast. 

Then the mailman brought us a present. It was from way far away Ireland.

I knew it was from Ireland because it was all tied up with the special string. 



You have to tie all your packages all tight as can be with strong string in Ireland. It is their own rule. 

So I guarded it until Zita came back home. That is a good job for me. 

When Zita got home I helped her open the package. 



And inside was a Merry Christmas present. From Zita’s own mother and father. 



It was a nearly lost forever Merry Christmas present. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe it was on one of Emmet’s Russian trains that always just fell over and crashed. 

Or maybe it was on a get all lost all the time aeroplane. Oh my goodness me.

But we did not open it.

Because it was presents for everyone package. 

So we had to wait until Niamh was back home.

So we could open it together. 

And then a present man brought my giant box to just for me food. So I will not starve all away. Ha.

And then another present man brought a box with a brand new book for Niamh to read. For her new university classes. 

I had a very busy afternoon guarding my house.

After lunchtime Craig went to a new make him neat and tidy store.

And it was right in our bathroom. Ha. 

So then Zita cut his hair and now he is not as furry as I am. Ha. 

Then it was time for Zita and I to find professor Jill. 

And take her with us on our walk. That was a good idea. 

It was not so very very cold outside today. 



It was just very cold. Ha.

When I got back home Zita and professor Jill went for a longer walk.

Because they were not as cold as I was. 

When Zita was back home I helped her get everything ready for our dinnertime.

Because before dinnertime she went and got Niamh at her lovely store.

And then drove Niamh to her special when you bump your head doctor at the nice university. Oh my goodness me. 

And when they got back home to our house it was our own dinnertime.

And because we had a brand new Merry Christmas present today we had a Merry Christmas dinner too.

With our very delicious ham and flat potatoes in a dish. 

That is Niamh’s favourite Christmas dinner. So we had it today too. 

And we opened our Christmas presents too. 

But not Emmet’s because he went back to Ireland. Too bad for Emmet.

Everybody got beautiful presents and Craig got a giant chocolate bar. Ha. 

After dinnertime we watched that lady detective story writer again. 

But she was in way way far away Egypt. That is silly. Oh well. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment