Monday 31 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Seven

Zita and I had a sleep in this morning.

Because we are having our own vacation. Ha.

So we did not have to go to work at all.

So we had time for a very very long walk right to our little empty lake.



We went all over everywhere so I could smell all of the lots and lots of trees. 



And we looked at the big ugly house. 

We always go down the ugly house street when we want to go home. Ha.

So had a very nice all over walk. Sometimes we were walking fast. Ha. 

Because we are on our little vacation. Ha. 

Then we got home to our beautiful house. 



It is not so big as the very very big ugly house. 

But it is not even a bit ugly. Ha. Good for us.

When we got back inside we had a together breakfast.

When we were finished and looking out the watching windows Niamh came upstairs. 

And she was all awake too.

Craig was awake but he was still in the comfy bed listening to his book. Oh well.

Then Zita went to Mister IKEA’s store to find some brand new blinds for our windows. 

And when she came back home she had Mister IKEA’s sticky buns.

Maybe the all burned down sticky bun factory is all fixed. Maybe.

But they do not have as much tasty icing all over the top. Oh my goodness. 

Maybe they are not real sticky buns. Oh dear me. 

And Zita found a special desk for Niamh’s flat computer. 

So she will not have to use Craig’s books underneath it all the time. Ha. 



And when Niamh put it all together I helped her. Right in the living room.

You always have to put Mister IKEA’s things altogether by yourself. 

Craig said it is a test.

To see if you can remember how to read the instructions. Oh my. 

Yesterday Niamh could not find a chair that she liked.

So she lay right on top of our dinning room table. On her tummy. That was silly. 


This afternoon she found the comfy chair and we read some brand new stories for her university.

And sometimes I had a nap too. 

Because I am on vacation. 

Then Niamh went for a nice walk with Miss Anna. 

So I went into the kitchen for my late afternoon nap. 

Zita was downstairs in the basement all afternoon. Making it all neat and tidy.

Because Mister Mat is going to come here and put a brand new bathtub in our nearly finished bathroom. Ha.

Zita says that someday it will be all finished. Someday. 

When Zita was back home I woke up right away.

So I could help her make our together dinner. That is a good job for me.

The very noisy trucks are still downtown. That is not all right. They should all go home. 

Craig wrote a letter to the mayor. 

But the mayor will not hear it. He is too busy listening to himself. 

Just like the big noisy snow machines do not care when I give them my very fierce barks. 

That is not all right. 

Tonight we will watch the pastries detective.

Because it was too long for us to watch last night.

Because it was our own bedtime. So we went to bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment