Saturday 15 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty One

We had a little quiet day today.

Because it was way way too cold for nice walks. 


Even if we had our very warm as could be clothes on. 

So we did not go for a good morning to everybody walk.

And so I stayed inside and minded Zita when she talked to her mother and father in far away Dublin. 

It is not so very cold in Dublin. It was just fat socks cold. Ha.

Craig had a nice sleep in before he had his old friends coffee meeting. 

Zita brought him a round toast when he was talking to everybody so I saw everybody too. 

Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her lovely store. That was a good idea.

After Craig had his next another coffee he and Zita turned the go faster chair upside down. 

But Craig was not in it. 

He was in the just fast chair. Oh my goodness me.

And they took a wheel right off. And put it on the floor.

So they could fix the brakes. 

Because it sometimes it was a slide away chair. Oh dear. That is not so safe.

So they fixed it. All by themselves. 

I was a very big help. I did not get in the way even one time. Ha. 

And when they put the wheel back on it was the go faster chair again. 

Then Zita and Professor Jill went for walk in the too cold.



I told them not too. And I barked a lot at the way too cold. But it did not go away. 

And they went anyway. Too bad for them. 

I stayed here in my house so I could mind Craig. And be comfy warm. Ha. 

And when Zita came back home she said the she was frozen. 

And maybe the new tasty vegetables were frozen too. Oh dear me.

But before dinnertime Zita went find Niamh and Tarryn at the lovely store. 

And bring them back to our house. So they were not all frozen up. 

And  when they got home it was our dinnertime. That was good. 

So we made own made pizzas for everybody. Me too. That was a good idea. 

And we had a bit of the very delicious own made dessert that Niamh and Tarryn made for their tomorrow party.

I did not have any because it was a not for dogs chocolate dessert. Oh well. 

Then it was time to watch our detective program. 

And for me to have a nice nap in the den with Craig and Zita too.

No comments:

Post a Comment