Wednesday 26 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Two

It was our do not go to work day.

So we only got up a very little bit early.

And then everybody else was awake too.

Because today is Niamh’s day to work at the lovely store. 

So Tarryn came to our house in her mother’s car to find Niamh. And go to their work.

And Craig was all awake too. 

Because Nurse Jesse came to give him brand new feet bandages. Ha.

Zita went outside to move lots of snow even in the way too cold.


And when she cleaned the side yard I went out and helped her. 

But we did not stay outside very long because we got all frozen.

So we had to come inside to get all toasty warm again. Oh my goodness. 

Last night Niamh had a very important meeting.

Because she is helping her friend Mister Holden to win an election at her nice university. Oh my goodness me. 

So they have to meetings so they will know how to win. Ha. That is a good idea. 

After Zita and I were all warm again we went outside to move even more snow.

We put the too much snow in the big sliding box. 



To take the snow far away from our house. 

After lunchtime Zita went for a walk with Kathy. 

But she stayed outside too long. And the way too cold bit her face. Oh my goodness me. That is not so nice.

So when she came in she had a nice hot shower. Until she was all warm inside again.

I got very cold when I was helping the shovelling. 

But Zita said I could not stay outside and she made me go inside. That was a good idea.

This afternoon Craig took every book out of the go round and round bookcase. And put them on the sofa. 

And then Zita put the bookcase on the other side of the comfy sofa.

And then Craig put all the books back in that bookcase. 



And they were the very same books. I do not know why. 

I thought it was a very silly idea.

Maybe it was for exercise. Maybe. 

So I did not help. I had a nice nap instead. 

But I slept right through my own lunchtime. Oh my goodness me.

So I was so hungry I had to have my dinner early. But I got turkeys on top. Ha.

Niamh had her dinner with Tarryn and Anna at their apartment.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

And they had their dinner early too.

Because Niamh was not here. 

Last night we watched the program about the farm animal Doctors. There were cows in it again. Ha. 

That is because they do not have any nice Musk Oxes in England. Or even Buffalos. Too bad for them.

I think it is because England is not so very big.

And our Buffaloes and Musk Oxes are very big and furry. Just like me. 



So there is not enough room for our very big and fierce animals way over there. Oh well. 



Too bad for them. 

Maybe we will watch a new program tonight. 

Maybe we will have even more delicious cheese cake. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment