Sunday 16 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Two

We had a very quiet nice day today.

Zita and I went for a before breakfast walk in the way too cold. 

Because I did not have any walks yesterday. Oh dear.

So we put on our warmest clothes and even all my toasty warm boots. 

But we were nearly icicles when we got home. 

I was even too cold to have my breakfast. Oh dear me. 

So I waited for Craig to get all dressed so I could have our together toasts. 

Niamh and Tarryn went to have their brunch with Miss Anna at Tarryn’s and Anna’s apartment.

The go fast car took them.

Because of the way too cold. Oh my goodness me.



This morning there was a giant robin right in my front yard. It was not all frozen. 


That was good. 

And after Niamh and Tarryn were gone Craig and I had our toasts. 

But the toast was a bit too toasty. 

So Craig put lots and lots of jam on top.

So we could not taste the too toasted parts. That was a good idea.

Then I had my own brunch. Craig put some smelly cheese on top. Ha. That was tasty.

Then when Craig and Zita had their next coffees I minded Zita. 

When she was reading her very interesting new book. 


Then Craig went into the den to watch some new football games. 

And I had my after lunchtime nap. 

But Zita was busy. 



Because we painted the other wall in our bedroom. With special sticks too everything paint. 

But I cannot be very big helper when we are painting things. 

Sometimes I want to help too much. And I get a bit all messy. Too bad for them.

We had a very nice together dinner again tonight.

And then we watch the church man detective.

Because Mister Tom brought us more detectives programs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment