Thursday 20 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Six

I had a very very busy morning.

When we got up the computer said it was way too cold outside. And it was right. 

So we did not go for a good morning to everybody walk.

We had a long breakfast instead.

Then it was time for our rascal ladies work so we went into our own office.

But then Niamh came into our office to tell me she needed my help. 

Because she had to read a book for her university. 

And it was not even a bit interesting. Oh dear.

So I had to be her helper. 

So we listened to the book on her flat computer. And it was true. It was not interesting.

It is nice to listen to books because you can close you eyes and still know all the words.

But when you listen to books you cannot see if there are any interesting pictures. Oh well.

So we listened to Mister Hobbe’s book for a long time. 



I do not think he was such a happy man. 

I do not think he even had a nice dog. 

Or a nice comfy bed. With lots of pillows. Too bad for him.

And I was so busy helping my friend Niamh I did not have the time to help Craig.

So he got all awake and all dressed by himself. Without my help. 

But he did not mind. Because I was very busy with such an important job. 

We did not even go out for a walk at lunchtime.



Because it was still way too cold. 

Even if I wore my very warm red coat and my keep me warm boots I would be a frozen Miss Poppy. Oh dear.

But Zita had to go to the giant post office for rascal ladies work. Too bad for her. 

But the go fast car got nice and toasty warm. That was good. 

This afternoon I stayed in the living room to be Niamh’s studying assistant. 

But sometimes I had to look out my watching window because even more cars got stuck on my corner.

And stuck in the snow cars are very very noisy. It is known. 

And one car even went backwards down the hill. That is not so very good. 

We had our own very tasty used food for dinner tonight. Used food is alway very tasty.

Sometimes they are my very favourite dinners. Ha. 

And Zita made the molasses cookies so we could have tasty treats when we watch the detectives tonight. Ha. 

We did not go for a before dinnertime walk today.

Because it is even colder than before. Oh my goodness me.

Craig has to find a new detective program for us tonight. Ha. Too bad for him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment