Friday 7 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Three

I only had a little sleep in right beside Craig today.

Because he got up early too. 

Before Emmet and Niamh. Ha. 

So Craig and I had two fat toasts for our together breakfast. With jam too. 

And then we looked out the window.

It was a very cold day outside today. Too cold for nice long walks. Oh well.



So Craig and I just looked out the watching window.

Then Mister Luc brought the go faster chair back. 

And he brought a giant new front wheel for it. 



But we do not know if it will make the faster chair not fall over tippy.

Craig and Zita and I will have to try it. When it is not so cold.

Because it is a for only outside wheel. Just like my only outside giant ball. 

When Emmet came upstairs he had a tired voice. 

Because he talked and talked and talked for so long last night. 



Answering questions all about those in Ireland Vikings. Oh my.

Lots and lots of people saw Emmet and Mister Adam right on their own computers. Ha. 

Just like the television. 

And my friend Niamh is feeling a little bit better today. That is good. 

After my lunchtime Zita went up to the busy street. To give our nice bank rascal ladies money. 

And she did not even ask the black go fast car to take her there. 

She just walked there by herself. And back home too. Even in the cold. Oh my goodness me. 



I did not go to the bank today because it was my afternoon nap time. 

And because I am now a lovely old lady I can have a nap whenever I want. It is our rule. Ha.Ha. 

Emmet is having a bit of a relax today. 

And getting all his stuff ready to go back to his university and his very little apartment. Oh dear.

But the very nice man got Emmet aeroplanes that will not get lost going to way far away Ireland. That is good.

We had a nice quiet altogether dinnertime tonight. And we had green beans. 

Green beans are my favourite and I got lots of them.  

Even before I helped Zita make dinner. 

It was everybody’s very favourite Irish chicken. Ha. Good for me. 

Then everybody talked for a long time. And so I had a nice extra nap. 

We had to find a brand new detective program.

Because we watched all of the other one. 

And we did not know who did it until the end. Oh my goodness me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment