Saturday 29 January 2022

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Five

It was another way too cold for a good morning walk day. 

So we stayed inside and zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin.

It was not even a bit cold in Dublin. 

Then Zita drove Niamh and Tarryn to the lovely store. 

Craig only had a little sleep in before it is his Saturday to have his coffee with his old friends.

But he was a bit late so he did not have his hello everybody coffee. Oh dear me. 

But when Zita came home she made him a coffee and a toast. 

I helped Craig eat his toast.

But I did not eat my breakfast just Our breakfast toast.

Then Zita talked to Auntie Eileen in way far away Celbridge. 



Auntie Eileen does not have any snow at all. Oh well.

After Craig was finished talking to his friends he made me a brand a new lunch and breakfast. Ha.

And I got pretend floppy cheese right on top. That was good.

Then it was time for Zita and I to go for our after lunchtime walk. 

Because then it was not so cold because it was a very full of sunshine afternoon. 


So we had a very nice walk. But I still had to wear my boots.

Because the streets are a bit very messy and I would get nasty salt in my toes. 

That would not be very nice for me. 

We did not go for a long walk.

Because I was a bit too sore. 

So when we got home Craig gave my my do not be sore medicine. On top of some peanut butter. Ha.

Zita did not go shopping downtown today. 

Because there are way too many very loud trucks and silly people downtown. 

Because they do not want to get the do not get sick and die shots. Oh goodness me.

That is not such a very good idea. Maybe they will just all get sick. Too bad for them.

And they want the government to just listen to only them.

Because they are very loud. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

When we were outside I could hear them. And they were all the way downtown. 

That is way too loud. And silly. Too bad for them. 

Niamh is not going to have dinner with us tonight.

Because she is going to dinner with a friend. I do not know him. Too bad for him.

Miss Tarryn stayed at our house tonight.

Because of the way too noisy scary trucks too near her apartment. Oh my goodness me. 

But big trucks cannot come on my street.

Because it is still full up with too much snow. Ha. That is good. 


We got pictures from Tara. 

From near her little apartment in the way way way far away country. 



She does not have any snow there at all. 

And yesterday she went to some everything outside stores. 

And she bought delicious brand new vegetables for her dinner. 

And she saw a very nice man carrying his very furry dog. 



Maybe the dog was a bit too sore too. 

She did not see any smelly camels today either. Oh well. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight. So we had a nice early dinnertime. 

Then I had my own very tasty dinner before we watched our detective programs. 

And had treats too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment