Monday 20 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Five

Zita was up very early this morning and she went to our rascal ladies office.

Because it is a very busy before Merry Christmas time. 

I had a little sleep in.

Until Niamh was all awake too.

She had to go up to the busy street.

Because the other lady Doctor gave Niamh her next do not get sick shot. Ha. 

And when she got back home I minded her in the living room.

Because she was writing two new stories for her nice university.

And when she is finished all her remember everything exams will be over. Ha.

Then when Craig was all awake too I helped him eat some from faraway Italy cake. 

It was for his breakfast. Oh my goodness me. 

We looked out the watching window for a little while. 



And we saw that there will be lots of snow for Mister Saint Santa’s magic sleigh. 

So we will get our secret presents again this Christmas time. Ha. 

Zita went to nice Mister Kettleman’s store and brought home lots of bagels. 

And she even brought all filled up bagel sandwiches too. For everybody.

Craig and I had a for breakfast bagel. And it was not even breakfast time. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Emmet’s aeroplane found the aeroport in Toronto. Ha.

So he sent us a nice note saying he was home. That was good. 

But everybody at the aeroport was very confused because of the all new do not get sick rules. Oh my goodness me.

But Emmet got right on the next aeroplane and it knew how it get to our city. All by itself. Ha. That is a good aeroplane.

So the black go fast car took Zita to our not so very far away aeroport so she could bring him back home. And she did.

When I saw Emmet get out of the car I was very happy. 

I brought Emmet my own green toy to share. Ha.

Then everybody was talking to everybody in the kitchen. Me too. 

But Emmet did not stay.

Because our other nice Doctor gave Emmet his next do not get sick shot too.  As soon as Emmet got home.

So Zita and the go fast car took Emmet up to the busy street to get the shot from the nice Doctor.  Ha. That was a good idea.

Now everybody in my family has their another shot. Ha. Good for us.

When they got home Emmet was very tired.

Because it is a long way from way far away Cork to our house. 

And it takes a very long time. Because of the wrong clocks in Ireland.

And tonight is the very longest night. For the whole year. Oh my goodness. 

And it is even longer in Ireland. Because of those wrong clocks.

One time my family went there. To a very very very old building. Only made of giant stones. 

And today very very early in the morning the sun shines through the open front door. 

Right into the living room. Ha. 



But it is not such a comfy living room. 

Because there is not even a little comfy rug on the floor. Just bumpy stones. Oh my goodness me. 



My living room has a very very comfy rug. And we can close our front door. 

So nasty raccoons or smelly skunks cannot visit. We have a very good house. 

Maybe they did not have smelly skunks there a long long long time ago. Oh well. 

We did not have own made pizzas tonight.

Because everybody was very tired.

Emmet was very tired because of the aeroplane rides.

Niamh was very tired because of the last remember everything exams. 

Zita was very tired because the too much rascal ladies work. 

And I was tired too because it is hard minding everybody in my house. 

Craig was tired because he is old. Ha. 

So we had a refrigerator pizza instead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment