Tuesday 14 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Seven

Today is Emmet’s and Niamh’s sing happy birthday day. All day long. Ha.

So Zita and I got up very early.

And went on our good morning walk and it was nearly not even morning outside. Ha.



So we had an early together breakfast before we went to our own office early. 

Niamh was up early too.

Because Miss Tarryn took her out to get beautiful new fingers. For her birthday. 

I tried to get Craig up early too. 

I got up on the big bed lots of times and gave his lots of kisses.

But he had to wait until Zita could paint his a bit sore toes all red. Then he got up.

So then Craig and I had late toasty croissants with too much butter. Ha. That was a good idea. 

When Niamh and Tarryn came back to my house they brought our giant Merry Christmas tree into the house. 

And put it in the living room. 

Craig said it was the perfect Merry Christmas tree. But Craig always says that.

Because he says every Merry Christmas tree ever is the perfect Christmas tree. That is true. 

Niamh talked to her Nans in way far away. And she said happy birthday to Niamh too. 

They are going to talk to Emmet when he is finished his important meeting. 

Because it is his birthday too. That is silly. 

I do not know if Emmet will have an all on fire cake at his little apartment. Oh my goodness me me. 

Maybe we can have a just for him extra cake when he come home. That is a good idea. Good for me. 

Tonight when Niamh has her sing happy birthday party.

And she and her friends are going to put all our very beautiful decorations all over the tree. And drink champagne too. 

Craig and I had Chinese egg roll ups for our lunch. That is always a very delicious lunch. 

After the tree was all up and did not fall down Niamh and Tarryn went out to do some important 
errands.



Maybe for secret presents. Maybe.



So Zita and I went for an after lunchtime walk. 



It was not so cold again. That was nice. 

When we got home Zita went back to her rascal ladies work but I had my afternoon nap. Ha.

When Zita was all finished work she went to my nice hospital to get my own medicine. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Niamh’s grandfather called her on the telephone. To say happy birthday too. 

Because he was not at home when she talked to her Nana this morning. 

Then Niamh and Tarryn made beautiful big round Merry Christmas decorations. In my kitchen.

They used Christmas tree branches.

So I helped them. Niamh said I was a big help. Ha. Good for me.

Then we talked to Emmet. In his very little apartment. He had a keep you warm water bottle. 

Because it is way cold in his apartment. Oh my goodness me.

Miss Alice’s mother sent Emmet a sing happy birthday day cake. That was nice.

But he can have a another one when he gets home. And it can be an all on fire cake. 

And we can sing the happy birthday song. Zita said so. 

Then Craig and Zita and Niamh and Tarryn and Lee and Cara had lots of tasty cheese in the living room. 



And wine full of bubbles all the way from Italy. Even the bubbles were too. Ha. 

When we were making the tree as beautiful as could be. 



So I got to help. That is my favourite job. 

Niamh got a brand new very very cosy Scotsman’s shirt. 

When Dugal saw it he asked if now she had joined the Black Watch to be a soldier.  Ha.

I do not think that is so very true. 

And she got special for wine glasses

Because she got bottles of very special wine too. 

And a very furry cosy blanket.

Because Emmet will be home soon and he will want his cosy blanket back. Oh my goodness me. 

Then we had a giant all on fire cake. 



And it was all made of ice creams. Ha. 

Because ice creams cannot catch all on fire. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And we sang the happy birthday song. And so did I. 

Because it is my favourite song. It is known. 

We did not watch so much of the detectives tonight.

Because of the sing happy birthday party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment