Thursday 2 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fifteen

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning.

But not a very long walk.

Because I was a bit too sore.

And it was an all the time rainy morning.

And there was not even a bit of sunshine.

Just full of rain clouds. 

And the lots of rain made lots of leaves fall off.

And washed all the snow away too. 

So our beautiful bushes are now nearly all empty. 



But I was a soggy sore dog when I came home. Oh well.

So Zita gave me some of my do not be sore medicine and then we had our together breakfast. 

Zita did not go to her downtown office today. 

Because she had to wait for the present man to bring her something important for the rascal ladies giant party. Oh dear me. 

Before lunchtime a present man came here. 

And he brought a package. But it was for Emmet. It was not for Zita. 



Maybe it was a secret present. Maybe.

Niamh made Merry Christmas cookies last night. 

So Craig and I had some for our breakfast. 

Merry Christmas time is my favourite time. 

My friend Garry came to visit my this morning. 

And he brought Zita his what day is it today book. He gives us one every Merry Christmas time. Ha.

He said my big cousin Mattie is fine. But he is a bit too furry. Just like me. Oh well. 

Craig and I had some very delicious round toasts for our lunchtime. 

And I had pumpkins on my own lunch. Good for me. 

This afternoon Niamh went to Miss Tarryn’s aunt’s beautiful things for nice people store. 

Because she is going to work there for a while.

Niamh did not want to work at the giant restaurant all the time anymore. 

Because she always had to stay until way too late at night. 

And was way too tired for her early in the morning university classes. Oh my goodness me. 

Nobody wants to be way too tired.

When I am tired I have lots of very comfortable places for nice naps. 



Everybody should have a comfy place for nice naps when they are even just a bit tired. 

Even at work. That is a good idea. 

The lovely table in our hall got a broken leg. Oh my goodness me.

So Craig is going to fix it.

Because he knows all about broken legs. Ha. Good for him. 

He has to fix it soon.

Because that is where my friends the two keep the bathroom door open owls live.



Now they have to sit on a far away bookshelf. 

But that is not their very own place. That is not alright. 

Zita was very busy all afternoon talking to people on the telephone. And she did not need my help. 

So I had a very nice relax.

All afternoon on my cosy rug in the kitchen. 

Right until it was nearly my dinnertime. Ha. Good for me. 

So I had a very good rest. 

Craig and I had a before dinnertime cookie.

But we did not tell Zita. Oh my goodness me. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh had dinner at Miss Tarryn’s and Miss Anna’s apartment. 

We will watch the two lady detectives from France tonight. 

And they are mother and daughter. But nobody knows that. 

I do not know why. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe we will have popcorns tonight when we watch those detectives. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment