Monday 27 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Two

We had a sleep in Monday today.

Because yesterday we were way too busy to have a sleep in Sunday.

We had our another Christmas time last night. 

And we had lots and lots of very very tasty cheeses for everybody. 

There was even some toasty hot cheese. Oh my goodness me. 

And then it was time for our another Christmas dinner.

But there was so much dinner we had to stop for a while and open all our secret presents. 

I even got delicious treats from all the Mahoneys. That was a very nice surprise.

Then we went back to the dining room for even more food.

Because it was time for the very delicious special ham. And wine too. 

And two kinds of just at Merry Christmas time desserts. With whipped up cream too. 

That is a good dessert. 

Then I had a very nice nap.

Because it was very tiring minding a whole Merry Christmas time party all by myself. It is known.

When everybody went home Niamh and Tara went for a good night to everybody all around walk. 

But Craig and Zita and Emmet and I went to bed. 

So we did not get up even a bit early. 

But I was busy anyway. 

Because I was minding Zita and Niamh in the living room all morning..

Zita was reading her brand new book. A man wrote a story all about his family. 



And all his very favourite from far away Italy food. 

That is a tasty book. 

And Niamh was on the sofa all covered up on her brand new extra warm furry blanket.



So now she will not have to steal Emmet’s favourite comfy blanket. That is a good idea.

And my friend Emmet was downstairs in his big comfy bedroom. 

He was writing more of his very interesting giant story. 

For his far away in Ireland university. Oh my goodness me. 

And man came to our house with a box. 

But it was not a secret present. It was make sure you are not all sick sticks.

From Zita’s brother Uncle CiarĂ¡n. 

He sent them to us from way far away Ireland. Ha. That was good. 

Because we did not have enough here. Oh my goodness me.

Then Craig got me my lunch with pumpkins on it. Ha.

So I could I go back to minding Zita and Niamh.
-
Today was a day for a nice relax for everyone. 

Before dinnertime Zita and I went for our together walk. With Professor Jill too. 

I told her Craig and I ate all the donuts. But she did not mind. Ha.

When I got home  I had to stay in the kitchen for a while. 

So Craig made us toasts with soft cheese on top. Ha. 

Then Zita went for longer walk with Professor Jill. 

I went into the living room and had a nap. 

But I looked out my watching window too. 

We had an early for everybody dinner tonight. 

With lots of delicious used food. From our party. Ha. 

So I stayed in the kitchen. On my comfy rug.



Just in case Zita needed my help.

Maybe we will watch the detective program tonight. Maybe Craig will have hot chocolate. Ha.

He always has hot chocolate when we watch the detectives. 

Zita sometimes has chocolates. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment