Saturday 18 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty One

It was a get up early for everybody today.

But I was up before everybody. In the middle of the night.

Because there were strange animals around my very own house. 

Maybe nasty raccoons or a smelly skunk.

There was a smelly skunk here the other night. Oh my goodness me.

I stayed in the kitchen for a long time.

In case something tried to get into my house through the side door. Ha. 

Then Zita got up and we looked out the window at the whole neighbourhood. 

Later I got up on to the big bed to keep Craig toasty warm.

But only for a very little bit. 

Because he had to get all awake early too.

Because a nice nurse came here to change the bandage on his foot. 

And Niamh was awake too because she was working at the lovely things store today. 

So Zita and the go fast car took her right to her store. 

It is across the street from Mister Saint Paul’s little university. That is where Zita used to go. Ha. 





After the nice nurse went away Craig and I had a full of holes round toast. 

And we used nearly all the tasty jam. 

But Zita said there was even more jam in the basement. Ha. That is good. 

And then it was time for Zita to do more Merry Christmas time shopping. Ha.

Maybe she was shopping for tasty food or maybe for secret presents. Maybe. 

The computer said it was going to be a snowy day today.

So she wanted to be all finished the shopping before the snow found us. 

Because there was only Craig here I had my own morning nap. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And after Craig talked to his Saturday old friends it was snowing outside. Oh dear me. 

But I did not know because I was fast asleep. 

When I was all awake Craig told me. 

Now I will have to wear my green keep my feet dry boots. Too bad for me. 

Today Craig made the little house where baby Jesus was born. He makes it every year. It is his job. 



All the animals came to Sing Happy birthday too. Even a giant buffalo and a moose came to say hello.

And very dangerous polar bears too. Ha.

Some very famous men came with secret presents. With their very own camel. My goodness me.

But Mister God always asks some very fierce Scotsmen with very sharp big axes to mind the baby Jesus.

And his secret presents. That was a good idea.

Maybe they are friends of Colonel Dugal. Or even of Festis and Furrgus. Maybe. 

When Zita came home she brought me a present. A brand new outside giant ball. Ha. 

And it was not even a Merry Christmas present.

It was a just because present. 

Because Zita said that I am the very best dog ever. 

Then we went for our walk. In the snow storm. Oh well.

So I had to get all dressed up in my green rubber boots and my very red keep me warm coat.

Because it is nearly Merry Christmas time and sometimes you should get all dressed up at Merry Christmas time.



And we went to get professor Jill too. 

This morning there was nearly no snow at all. 



And even before my dinnertime there was snow everywhere. That is silly weather. 

After we got home Zita went downstairs to the basement.

So she could get Emmet’s very comfy bed room all ready for my friend Emmet. 

Because he will be home soon. That is a good idea. 

And when she was all finished she went to see Niamh and Tarryn at their store. 

So she could find secret presents.

Niamh and Tarryn did not have dinner with us.

Because they wanted to walk to Tarryn’s little apartment. Even in the snow storm. That was a silly idea. Oh well.

We had lots of delicious used food. Just for us. Ha. Too bad for Niamh and Tarryn.

I think we will watch the from England detectives again tonight. 

Maybe we will have some of Niamh’s made of ice cream cake. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment