Wednesday 1 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Fourteen

We did not have such a big sleep in today.

But we did not have to go to our office.

Because it is no work for us Wednesday. Ha.

But when I went into the side yard there was a little bit of everywhere snow. 

So we did not go for a good morning to everybody walk. 

Because I did not to have soggy cold feet. 

So we just had our together breakfast and then I minded Zita.

She was very busy sewing her beautiful clothes for the rascal ladies very big parties.

There are two parties. And she has to have different very beautiful clothes for each one.

And they are on the very same day. Oh my goodness me.

And she was trying on her different make you very tall shoes. They are very loud shoes. 

Then Craig got all dressed too.

Because today nice Nurse Jesse came to my house.

To put brand new make you feet skinny bandages on Craig. 

I did not have to stay with Craig all the time today. 

Because Nurse Jesse is a slow and kind nurse. Ha. 

So I did not have to gobble her all up if she hurt Craig. Good for us.

Last night my friend Niamh and her university friends did not win the lots of questions game. 

At the busy street pub. Oh well.

But she had a litt bit of a headache this morning. 

But it was not a sick tummy headache. That is good. 

It was a sore ear headache. I gave her lots of kisses. 

So it will be all better. Ha. Good for me. 

After lunchtime Zita tried on lots of different clothes. And Niamh and I helped her. Ha. 

Because we are beautiful ladies too. Good for us. 

The after lunchtime sunshine took away nearly all the everywhere snow. That is good.



So Zita and I went for a very nice afternoon walk. 

Before it was scary dark. Ha. That was a good idea. 

We found Professor Jill on our walk.

When we got home Zita and Professor Jill had to go out to do some important errands.

So I stayed here to mind Niamh and her headache. That is an important job. 

We had very tasty sausages for our dinner. 

Zita and Niamh found them at the special only Merry Christmas tree farm.

Then Niamh went downstairs for a nice nap.

And Craig and Zita and I watched the from France detectives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment