Wednesday 15 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Eight

It was a get up early for everybody day today. 

Because it was a very busy day today.

When Zita and I went for our good morning too everyone there were police cars at my park.

And they caught someone. Oh my goodness me. 



So we went right away to our little frozen all over lake. And the snow was almost all gone.



That was good. 

When we came home it was rascal ladies office time. 

Then a brand new nurse came to put brand new bandages on Craig. 

It was not our nurse Jesse. Because she was too busy today.

So I stayed right beside Craig until the new nurse left. Just in case. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I went back to our rascal ladies office. To help Zita.

Niamh went to her new job right away too. 

Then a different present man brought us a giant box. 



It was a secret present for Emmet and Niamh from our cheese party friends. Ha. 

They have lots of cats.

But they are very very nice friends anyway. 

Last night we made our beautiful decorations all over the Merry Christmas tree.

And I minded everything. That is an easy job for me. 



Now our Merry Christmas tree is as beautiful as can be. 

And our Scotsman Santa is back right on the very top. 



That is where he always lives at Merry Christmas time. On the very very top of the tree. Ha.

At lunchtime Craig and I had more very delicious egg rolled ups from way way far away China. Ha. 

Then I had my own lunch so I was full up to my top. Ha.

So then I had my after lunchtime nap. In my rascal ladies office so I could be Zita’s best helper.

After lunchtime we went for our afternoon walk. 

And when we were outside it just started to snow. Again. Oh dear.



I was a bit very snowy when I got home.

And I had a stone stuck in my own foot. That was not so nice.

But it just fell out onto the kitchen floor and Craig took it away for me. Ha. 

So I had a very nice in the kitchen nap on my soft comfy towels. Ha. 

But then Craig made us some peanut butter and honey toast.

So I had to wake up and help him.

Then I went back to my fast asleep minding our very beautiful Merry Christmas tree. 

Ha. That was a good afternoon. 

When work was all over Zita brought Niamh and Tarryn home from their little store.

But they did not stay.

Because they were going to meet some other ladies for snacks.

So Craig and Zita had the delicious squished all up cheese toasties. 

And I go some too. Ha.

Then it was time to watch our new detective program. 



No comments:

Post a Comment