Wednesday 8 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty One

We got up early today. 

But not way too early this morning. That is good.

Zita did not get home until way past our bedtime last night. 

Because she was at the beautiful clothes dinner party until it was all over. Oh dear me.



Everybody was there. 

Even the Mister Prime Minister too. My goodness me. 

And he brought some big fierce dogs with him. And they had their own uniforms. 



They came to look for scary things. 

Like bombs or dangerous wolves or maybe even some very angry elephants. Oh my goodness me. 

And they looked and looked and looked everywhere and they did not find anything at all. That is good. 

But they all got tasty treats anyway and went home for their after dinnertime naps. Ha. That is a good job.

This morning we were still very busy in my house. 

Niamh went to her new job at the lovely things for lovey people store.

And Zita had to go back downtown for an big rascal ladies meeting.

So when nice Nurse Jesse came there was only Craig and I here. 

But she did not need my help today. 

So I went and had a very nice nap in the kitchen. 

Because I was very sleepy.

Because I was fast awake until very late last night.

But I woke up when Zita came home early from her important meeting. That is good. 

Then for lunchtime Craig had used from China tasty soup. And two egg rolls. They are from China too. 

I got the crunchy end bits. 

I always get those bits. They are very tasty. And very crunchy too. 

We had a very quiet nice afternoon. 

Because everybody was way too tired to be busy. Good for us. 

Niamh had dinner with her friends tonight so only Craig and Zita were here for me to mind.

I think we will watch a new detective after we finish our dinner.

Maybe we will have popcorns again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment