Sunday 5 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Eighteen

We had a very little sleep in this morning.

Because our day was as full as could be with things to do. 

There was even more snow all over everywhere this morning. 



So we did not go for our good morning to everybody walk.

But today was Zita father’s sing happy birthday day. Even in faraway Ireland.

So Zita and Niamh called him on Zita’s telephone. 

Niamh was not so wide awake.

Because she was out very late at the beautiful Merry Christmas tree party. 



With all her lady friends. Oh my.

But she pretended to be all fast awake and talked to everybody in the house in Dublin.

And the cousins were there. We saw them. Ha. 



And we saw the as beautiful as could be birthday cakes.



And there was a very special lovely picture happy birthday cake. 

And it had Zita’s father in his beautiful garden. 

Right on top on the delicious cake. Ha. That was a good cake.

And then Zita’s father cut the cake into lots of pieces. 

So everybody could have some. That was a good idea.


And they had so many cakes. I saw them. And some whipped cream too. Ha. 

Zita’s mother was there to help. Because whipped cream is her very favourite.

They had to have lots of cakes so none of our cousins would starve all away. That is a good idea. 


And even baby Rian was there. To help with the all on fire cake. Oh my goodness me. 



Then we said goodbye.

Because we had even more things to do. Oh my goodness me. 

And Craig got all dressed by himself. When we were talking on the telephone.

And I did not even have to help him today. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Then Craig and I had our together lunch. 

And today we had special toasty triangles. 

Filled all up with raspberries. Ha. Raspberries are my favourite. That was a tasty lunch.

Then Zita had one too. So I helped her. That was a very good lunchtime. 

After I had my lunch Zita and I had a very long walk. 

All the way to our little all frozen up lake. 

It was not even a bit hard to walk. Because my feet are all neat and tidy. Ha.

But when I got home I had to stay in the kitchen.

Because I was all covered in snowballs. 

Craig told me I had to stay in the kitchen until I melted. Oh my goodness me. 

I did not think that was such a nice idea. 

But it was only the snowballs on my feet that had to melt. Not all of me. Ha. 

That was good. 

Then Zita had to fill up the car with important stuff for the rascal ladies important parties. 

And then the go fast car took her downtown to her other office. Even on a Sunday. Oh my goodness me.

But this morning when I went into our den there were beautiful shoes everywhere. 



Because Zita had to find the most beautiful shoes for her special at night beautiful clothes party. Ha. 

My shoes are not so very beautiful. Just toasty warm. 

I do not get to go to nighttime beautiful clothes parties.

Because I have to mind our own house. 

And maybe everybody inside. If they are all at home. It is my very best job. 

So I do not need lots of beautiful shoes. It is known. 

This afternoon Craig had to watch the important football games. 

So I minded him. In the den.



When Zita came home we had dinner right away. 

Because Niamh was with her friends. And not here with me. Too bad for her.

But we have to get up very early tomorrow morning.

Because of the very important parties.

So we only watched a bit of the sad detective tonight. 

Then we went to our comfy cosy bed. Ha. 


.


No comments:

Post a Comment