Friday 17 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty

I had a very quiet day today.

Everybody is very busy so I have to mind Zita and Niamh all at the same time.

We were so busy we did not have time for a good morning walk. Too bad for us.

I did not mind Craig so much this morning because he was just in the big bed listening to his book.

But Niamh was very busy writing another do it at home remember everything exam.

And Zita was very busy with all the rascal ladies work before the Merry Christmas time holidays.

But then Craig almost forgot all about my lunchtime. But I remembered for him. Good for me. 

It is still not so cold cold outside today.



So the snow is nearly all gone. Ha. That is good.

When there is no snow I do not have to wear my green rubber boots. Ha.


I stayed in the living room to mind Niamh all afternoon.

Even after Zita went to the other rascal ladies office downtown to find some important papers.  

We all had a nice quiet day. That was a good day for me. 

When Zita came home I was very happy. 

So she asked me to help make our together dinner.

Because we are having delicious sausages. Sausages are my favourite too. 

After dinnertime Niamh was still writing her remember everything exam.

So Craig and Zita and I watched the detective program from far away England. 

And I had a nap at the same time. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment