Wednesday 22 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Seven

Today was an everyone got up early day. My goodness me. 

We did not go for a walk this morning because it was snowing all night last night.

So now there is more too much snow everywhere. 



And the snow moving trucks were all over my street. 

So we just had our own together breakfast.

With Emmet too.

And Zita talked to her brother CiarĂ¡n. He was not in far away Spain today. He was in Ireland. 

Because it is Merry Christmas time there too. Ha. 

Maybe Mister Saint Santa would not be able to find him in far away Spain. Dear me. 

The nice nurse could not visit us this morning.

Because of the too much snow. Oh dear.

And Zita drove Niamh to the lovely trees store. So she would not be late.




Because of the too much snow. 

Craig and I had our together breakfast. But we did not have toasts. 

We had two very tasty molasses cookies that Tarryn made instead. Ha. 

When Zita was back home she moved lots of snow away from our house.

But then she remembered that today was get the house spic and span for Merry Christmas time day. Oh well.

So I helped Craig wrap more presents in the dining room. 

Far away from the noisy clean the floors machine. 

Professor Jill was making her own made donuts. 

But she did not have the the right stuff.

But we did. Ha.

So she came to my house to get some. 

Maybe we will get some tasty own made donuts too. 

And Craig told everybody that today is my own anniversary day. And I had forgotten all about it. 

But my friend Craig remembered. Good for us. 

It is the day I came here to mind my own family. That is my very best job.



But I was so small I could not even see out my own watching window. Oh my goodness me.

\

And Niamh was not so big either. 

But now we are both much bigger. Ha. Good for us.




Craig told me that I am going to get very tasty anniversary day treats today. That is good. Tasty treats are my favourite. 

After lunchtime Emmet went up to the busy street to see nice Doctor Don. He is our dentist.

And after my lunchtime Craig and Zita and I talked to Craig’s very nice lady Doctor on the telephone. 

Then a man came to put new bandages on Craig’s feet. 

But he was not nice nurse Jesse. Too bad for Craig.

I stayed right beside Craig.

Because I did not know the man. So I stayed to guard Craig until the man was finished. 

And today Zita way very very busy with some special rascal ladies work. 

And it is our do not go to work Wednesday. Oh my goodness me.

We had a very busy day all day today. 

So I was very glad when our rascal ladies work was all finished.

Because then it was time for our before dinnertime walk in the too much snow. Ha.

But I had to get all dressed up. 

I even had to wear my new toasty warm leather boots. Oh well. 

We even saw professor Jill. 

But she did not have any own made donuts with her. Oh well.

Craig and Zita and Emmet had their together dinner but without Niamh.

Because she went to Tarryn and Anna’s apartment for her dinnertime.

And Mister Paul borrowed the go fast car. So he could find his daughter at our aeroport. 

Because Miss Caroline came back from way far away England. To her own house. 

For the Merry Christmas time. That is good. 

And she brought us a present. From England.

She was at her university in England. She is nearly a doctor too. 

Not a doctor like Miss Doctor Rachel. But a doctor like professor Jill. 

She will be a how not to get everybody all sick and die professor. That is a good idea. 

My friend Richard broke his side. When he was moving the too much snow.

So we gave him some do not be too sore medicine. Maybe it was just like mine. Maybe. 

Tara came to my house to get it. 

She is back at her house for Merry Christmas time too. That is good. 

Then Zita went and found Niamh and brought her home. 

You can not walk so very far in the too much snow. When it is too cold. It is known.








No comments:

Post a Comment