Tuesday 28 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Three

I had a very very busy day today.

Zita and I went for a very long everywhere walk. And it was snowing. But only a very little.

So we did not mind it. 

And then we had our together breakfast and looked out the windows at the whole world. 

Craig and Emmet and Niamh had a nice sleep ins.

But when everybody was all awake and dressed I had a surprise.

It was my day to go to our own make me beautiful store. Right in our bathroom.

And Zita and Niamh were the make me beautiful people. Oh my goodness me.

But it took a very long time. 

Because I was very very furry. Oh my goodness me. 

But we stopped lots of times.

So I could have a little rest and I could have some of my very tasty treats. 

The treats that the Mahoneys got me for Christmas time. Ha. Good for us. 

And one time Craig and I had tasty toasts with brand new Christmas time raspberries jam. Ha. 

But then I had to have a squeaky clean bath. With some very smelly shampoo. 

But now I smell just like a beautiful flower. Ha. 

And Zita used the hot blowing machine to get me all dry. Goodness me. 

That is my very favourite machine.

I just sit there as still as can be until I am all dry. Ha.



That is a very good machine.

Craig got in his new even faster go fast chair today. 

To make sure it was a fixed up just right for him. Ha.

But he had to have the very hot water bottle.

Because someone pulled his shoulder when he was not looking. Oh my goodness. 

I do not know who. Nobody is here but us. 

Maybe it was a ghost. Oh goodness me. 

Emmet went for a lovely walk when I was having my squeaky clean bath.



It is not so cold today.

Because it was a full of lovely sunshine day all afternoon.



Niamh had a squeaky clean shower after I had my own bath. 

Tomorrow they are going to make my beard and my floppy ears all neat and tidy too.

But we were too tired for that today. 

When Emmet got home he took my picture. 



So in way far away Ireland Miss Alice can see how very beautiful I am now. That was a good idea. 

This afternoon Niamh went to visit Lee and Cara. Miss Lily was there too. 

Because I was at the make me beautiful place for a very long time I did not have my lunchtime until late.

But Craig found some of our party cheese for on top of my lunch. Ha. That was tasty. 

So I did not starve so very much. That was good. 

The present man brought Zita a secret present. 




It was a just a bit late Merry Christmas present from Craig. Oh well. 

It was book. A mystery book. Ha. Those are our favourite books. 

Before our dinnertime Zita moved lots of our too much snow and talked to people when they walked down the street.

I had to stay in the house to mind Craig. Oh well. 

We had another lovely all together dinner tonight. 

We made our favourite very own pizzas. All by ourselves. Ha. 

Then it was time to watch our detective program before we went to our comfy bed. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment