Thursday 30 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Five

Today was a day for a nice relax.

Craig and Niamh had nice sleep ins when Zita and I went for our long walk all over.

I had to get all dressed up.

And I had to wear two kinds of boots. 

My rubber boots on my front feet and my keep you warm boots and my back feet.

My back feet get a bit too cold.

Because I do not have so many toes anymore. Oh well.

After we were home and were all toasty warm again Zita and Niamh went to the busy street.

To the fast bicycle store. 



To get a brand new very fast bicycle. 

Niamh got some real money from Craig and Zita and Craig’s mother for a brand new bicycle. 

It was a Merry Christmas present.

But you have to buy new bicycles right now.

Because later they will be all gone again. Oh dear.

So they got one right away. And I saw it right away. 



And it even has its very own name. Ha.

It is Miss Faux. And she is red. Just like my friend Niamh. 

And she has very special go very fast tires.



But it is not a ride in the nasty snow bicycle. 

Because if you ride your bicycle in the winter maybe you will get squished. Oh my goodness me. 

So it is going to live in the no snow at all basement.

Until the snow is all very gone. That is a good idea. 

When they were gone I minded Emmet while he was writing more of his important story. 



Sometimes he reads the story to me. But sometimes I do not understand even anything. 

Because sometimes it is in very very old Irish. 

And nobody can even talk it anymore. 

Just Emmet and his friends. That is very silly. 

This afternoon I minded Zita and Niamh when they had a relax in the living. 

You always have to have a lot of relax after Merry Christmas time. It is our rule. 

Having a nice relax is an easy job for me. Ha. 

There was only Craig and Zita for me keep company at dinnertime tonight.

Because Emmet was playing his dragons game.

And Niamh and Tarryn ate too many tasty snacks.

So they have to make their own dinner when they are not just full up. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched the detective program. 








No comments:

Post a Comment