Monday 6 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Nineteen

We got up very very early this morning.

Because there was snow all night long. And this morning there was freezie rain too.

And I had a sick tummy.

Maybe because of eating the icy snow. Oh dear me.

Zita and I did not go on an adventure walk this morning. 

Because she was too busy taking away the too much snow. Oh well.

There was lots and lots of snow off the driveway and the go fast car too.

And she had to be very fast. 

Because she had to go to the giant building downtown. 

Where they are going to have the rascal ladies parties. 



To get everything perfect. Oh my goodness me.

And it is right beside the empty canal. That is nice. 

This morning there was so much snow even motorcycles could not go on the street.



One had to go right on my sidewalk. Oh goodness me..

There was so much snow that Zita was even a bit late. 

But it is an everyone is late day today. Oh dear.

Craig got up very very early too. Too bad for him.

And when the go fast car took Zita downtown we watched out my watching window.

And there were too many just get all stuck cars. Right on my corner. Oh my goodness me.

And lots of them did not have their do not get stuck in the snow tires on. That was silly.

Because there was lots and lots of slippy slidey snow all over everywhere. 

But nobody got squished. That was good. 

The watching window was so interesting Craig had two coffees. 

And we and had raspberries triangles both times.

It was a very early in the morning breakfast for Craig.  

And when Zita got downtown she went right to the giant party place. And she sent me pictures. 

She did not go to the other rascal ladies office. 



And then it was started to get warm outside. And everything started to melt. 



So then everything was even more very slippy. Oh goodness me.

When my friend Niamh was all awake she talked to her grandfather on her telephone.

Because today is his sing happy birthday day. 

The other day was has sing happy birthday party day. Ha. 

Before Niamh went out to do her errands she took even more snow away from my side yard.

But then I was so hungry that I asked Craig for my lunch. 

And he even had some all ready. With pumpkins too. Ha. 

I finished it just in time for my after lunchtime nap. Good for me. 

Emmet’s faraway university is going to be all closed as can be tomorrow.



Because of a very big storm. But it will not have even a bit of snow. 

Just way too much windy rain. 

I think Emmet will just stay in his little apartment and drink lots of Irish tea. And maybe have biscuits too. 

You can not get all soggy if you stay inside. Even if the inside is very little. Ha. 

And Emmet’s very old university has its own Merry Christmas tree. 



Right where is office is. That is nice. 

Mister Paul came to have tasty muffins with Craig and to borrow some giant scissors. 

The drugstore called to say that I did not have any money to buy my medicine. Oh goodness me. 

I did not even know that. Oh dear.

But Craig found his I have money card. And he bought it for me. 

Because we are best friends.

Then Niamh came home Miss Tarryn was with her. And they were both as soggy as could be.

Because it was raining outside. 

So now the snow is a heavy as can be. So they only moved some of it all away. 

And Niamh had to make sure the big black hose was taking all the too much rain far away from our house. 

Then they both had to do homework for their university classes. 

So they stayed in the comfy chairs living room. So I could mind them. Ha.

And they music machine played Merry Christmas music for us. That was nice music.

And a man brought me my do not be sore medicine. That is good.

I was not too sore today. Good for me. 

Zita could not come home for our together dinner.

Because she was way too busy at the party place. Oh dear.

So Niamh and Miss Tarryn had their diner right in the living room.

Because they were very busy with their homework. 

Craig had a very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich in the den.

So he could watch his not so very good hockey team. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

I had to help him with the sandwich because it was too fat. 

When Zita came home she was very tired.

So we went to our very comfy bed. 

Because tomorrow is the rascal ladies important party day. 

All day long. Until after dinnertime. Again. Oh dear me. 

Zita took all her most beautiful clothes and her especially lovely shoes with her today.

So she cannot forget anything tomorrow. Ha. That was a good idea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment