Sunday 12 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Five

It was a very busy day today.

And it was sleep in Sunday but only Craig had a nice sleep in.

I did not have a nice sleep in.

Because Zita and I went for a very nice long walk. It was an early walk.

Because today was a spic and span house day. Oh dear. That is not my favourite day.

And then Niamh brought lots and lots of branches into the kitchen.



So she could make Merry Christmas decorations for her friends.



Because she went to a friend’s house to put up their Merry Christmas tree.

And have drinks too. 



But I could not have my own good morning nap. 



Because the kitchen was way too busy. Too bad for me. 

And Craig was just listening to his book and did not get up until lunchtime.

So I had to wait and wait for our together toasts. That was not so very nice. 

It was another not so cold outside day. But it was still all windy. 

I did not have a very good morning. Too bad for me. 



Then we had visitors with Merry Christmas tasty treats. It was Miss Adriana and her mother.

They always make Merry Christmas treats for us. That is alway a tasty present. 

Visitors are my favourite. 

And after they went home Craig and Zita fixed our little hall table. With very special glue. 

So now the hold the door owls will have their place back. 

Then we had more visitors.

Miss Brenda and Mister Rob came for a before Merry Christmas drink some tea visit. Ha. That was nice.

Visits are my favourite. Especially Merry Christmas time visits. 

Because everybody is happy at Merry Christmas time. That is good. 

And even after our dinner we had another visitor.

The nice other Doctor came to our house to give Craig and Zita their another do not get too sick shot. Ha.

And it did not even hurt them. That is good. 

My nice Doctor Weller already gave me my stay well shots. Ha. Good for me.

We gave her some very tasty cookies. Ha. That was a nice idea. 

Tonight Craig watched the very important last football game. 

But his team did play.

Because they did not win so very often this year.

So the game was only a bit very interesting. Oh well. 

Yesterday I helped my friend Niamh draw a beautiful picture of me. 

Right on her new flat computer. 



With a pencil that draws right on the computer. I never saw that before.

Zita and I did not have to watch the football game. 

So well had a lovely relax in the living room. That was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment