Sunday 19 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Thirty Four

It was sleep in Sunday again. 

But we did not had such a big sleep in. 

Because Zita had to take away lots of our too much snow. And I helped her.

So I stayed in my side yard to mind her. Good for me.

Taking away the snow takes a very long time. 

And then Niamh was all awake too.

Because she had another remember everything exam to write today.

I do not think they should have remember everything exams at Merry Christmas time.

Because everybody is way too busy remembering what wonderful secret presents they are going to get for everybody.

Craig stayed in the big comfy bed until he finished listening to his very interesting book.

Now he has to find a new book to listen too. 

After he was all awake he read the remember everything exam Niamh wrote yesterday. 

To make it easy to read. Ha.

If your story does not have lots of beautiful interesting pictures it has to be easy to read. Or nobody will want to read it. 

This morning Zita talked to everybody in way far away Ireland. First she talked to her parents.

And then Auntie Eileen called us too. 

So now Zita knows everything all about Ireland. Ha.

After Craig found some very tasty cheese for my lunch Zita and I went for our afternoon all around walk.

I was not way too cold but I had to get all dressed up anyway. Too bad for me.



Even my green rubber boots too. Oh well.

We went all the way to our little all frozen lake. That is a good walk.

But we had to go a long way home.

Because there was a dog who was running all over and not listening to his friend. 

So we went another way home.

Then Zita went to get my medicine from my little just for nice animals hospital. 

When she was away Craig wrapped some secret Merry Christmas presents. That is his best job. 

He does it every year. But he is not such a very neat wrapper. Oh well. 

Niamh did not have her dinner with us. 

Because her friends are going to have a delicious dinner with her. It is a birthday present for her. Ha.

So I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight. That is an easy job. 

I think Craig and Zita will watch the from England detectives again tonight. 

I will have a lovely nap. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment