Wednesday 29 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Four

It was a get up early for everyone today.

Because it was a very busy day today. Oh dear.

And when I went into my side yard it was not so very cold. 



Then nice Nurse Jesse came to our house and put brand new bandages on Craig’s feet.

And Niamh was up early too.

Because it was a back to work day at her lovely store. 

And after Nurse Jesse was gone Zita drove Niamh to her work and then went to do important errands.

So I stayed right here so I could mind Craig and Emmet.

Emmet did not have a sleep in either.

Because was writing some more of his important story. Oh my goodness me. 

Emmet was sitting in the very comfy chair. Right in the living room. 

Emmet is going to have a very long story when it is all finished. Oh my goodness gracious me.

So I stayed there so I could be the best minder and have my morning nap at the same time. 

I am always very tired after going to our make me beautiful store.

Even when it is in my own house. Oh well. 

Zita and I did not go for our before breakfast walk today.

Because we were way too busy. 

And after she came home from her errands she had to go to the grocery store. 

Before they were all too full of people. 

And when she was all back home it was just in time for our before dinner walk.

And it was in the very dark outside. Oh well.

And I had to get all dressed up. With my boots and my warm red jacket. Oh well.

It was a very nice walk anyway. 

And we did not see any smelly skunks or dangerous wolves hiding in the bushes. That was good.

And when we got home I was a cold soggy dog. Too bad for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment