Saturday 4 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventeen

We were all awake very fast this morning. 

Because there was lots to do. All day long.

Zita talked to her mother in faraway Dublin and then Niamh did too.

But when they were talking all of a sudden it was snowing. 

And just like that there was snow everywhere. Oh my goodness me. 



There was so much snow Craig did not want to get out of his comfy warm bed.

So I jumped right up onto the bed to get him all awake as could be. Ha. That is an easy job.

Because I am very big. 

Then when Zita took Niamh to her brand new job at the little store Craig and I had two round toasts.

For our together breakfast. 

So then Craig went in the den so have his coffee with all his old friends. Right on his flat computer.

But Zita had to have a rascal ladies meeting for a very long time. 

Because of the very soon very important rascal ladies parties. Oh my goodness. 

My friend Emmet sent Craig a picture of a soldier’s uniform. 



He was shopping at very old interesting stores with Miss Alice. 

And when he found it he thought maybe it was our Colonel Dugal’s own uniform. 

Because maybe pirates stole it. 

But it was not Colonel Dugal’s. 

It was for an Irish soldier. Not a Scotsman soldier. That was good.  

So Craig told him so. So he was not so worried. That is good. 

This afternoon Zita made my feet all neat and tidy. 

Because they were way too furry and sometimes my feet would slip. Oh my goodness.

She used my special not too pointy scissors. Ha.

Then it was time for her to go to the grocery store up on our busy street.

She took the snow away from my side yard. 

But I could not be a big help. Too bad for me. 

When Zita came home she took Niamh and Miss Tarryn to Miss Tarryn’s apartment. 



To get Miss Tarryn’s and Miss Anna’s Merry Christmas tree all beautiful.

And to have lots of delicious treats. And tasty cheese too. Ha. 

So only Craig and Zita had dinner with me. 

Then we watched more of the sad detective from faraway Wales. And I had a little nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment