Thursday 9 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Two

Zita and I went for a very nice long walk this morning.

There was even more snow all over.



Because it was snowing all last night when we were fast asleep. 

We went to visit our empty little lake. 

Even in the lots more snow but Zita’s brand new long coat kept her as warm as could be.

And I am still very furry so I was not a bit too cold. Ha. 

But I had to wear my brand new green keep my feet dry boots. Oh well.

Because it is the winter time. 


When we got back home we had just enough time for our together breakfast before it was time to go to our office.

But it was very noisy outside today. 

There was a man with a giant saw cutting a big hole in the sidewalk. 

And even the all frozen grass too. 

Right outside our office windows. 



And it was a very very loud saw. It even got Craig all awake too. 

So he got up all by himself. I did not help him at all.

Because I did not know he was fast awake. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Then a digger machine was here too and it made the hole even bigger. 



I do not know why they made the hole.

Craig said maybe because the men from yesterday could not find what they lost under my corner. Maybe. 

When it was our lunchtime we had hotdogs. Everybody had hotdogs. Even me too.

Hotdogs for lunch. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then I had a nice nap.

Because the noisy men were all finished. 

Zita had lots of on her computer meetings this afternoon. So I had to be very quiet. 

So I was. But not all the time. Oh well.

Before our dinnertime Zita went to the beautiful presents store. 



Maybe to find secret presents. Maybe. 

She always finds beautiful presents at that store. So that is a good store. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh. That is my very best job. 

And when Zita came back home she had three little fat cheesie pizzas. Just for us. 



Because she went to the especially delicious pizza store that Craig used to go to.

When he was going to our nice university. 

That was a very long time ago. Oh my goodness me. 

So we did not have hotdogs for our dinner. We had pizzas. Ha.

Pizzas are my favourite. 

Maybe we will watch a new detective program tonight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment