Thursday 16 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Nine

We had another busy day today.

But it was not a go to work day. 

Because Zita and I worked very hard yesterday. 

So we had a very little sleep in before our good morning walk.

It was so warm outside that everything everywhere was melting. Oh my goodness me. That is silly weather.

Niamh was up early too.

Because she had a remember everything exammtoday.

But it was a do it at home exam.

So I stayed in the living room to mind her.

But I had to be a very very quiet minder. 

Because of the remember everything exam. Oh dear me. 

And Zita went to the big post office so she could send our secret presents to our cheese party friends.

So they would not be late for Merry Christmas time. Ha.

Craig did not get up until nearly lunchtime today.

Because he had to take off the bandage on one of his feet. Because it was too sore.

So Zita painted his foot red again. And I stayed right there beside him. 

Because Zita and I are the very best nurses ever. 

Then they talked to Craig’s very best Doctor Lindsey.

And she sent him some medicine so we do not have to paint his foot. That is a good idea.

Then Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk in the nearly hot outside.





I stayed here so I could mind Niamh. 

When Craig and Zita came home Kathy talked to Zita. On her own telephone.

So Zita went to help her.

Because Kathy’s mother moved to another little apartment today. A different one.

This one is for nice people who cannot remember so very much. Oh my goodness me. 

And Kathy needed Zita to help her put all the furniture in just all the right places.

So it would be all beautiful for her mother. That is a big job. 

But it was not so far away. It was just on the other side of our empty canal. 

Our little table is all fixed up again. 

So the owls and the little scary monster and their friend the soldier duck have their own home back. That is good. 

Everybody talked to my friend Emmet on the computer today. 

He is getting all ready to come back to his very comfy bedroom. 

With all his very own lots of pillows. That is a good idea. 

Mister Tom brought us some brand new detective programs. What a good ideas he has. 

We had a very nice together dinner tonight. Pastas and lots of cheese. 

But everybody was very tired after their busy days. 

So we watched the new detective program. And then we went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment