Saturday 25 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Forty

Today was Merry Christmas Day. 

So we only had a little sleep in.

Because we had to open all the secret presents. Ha. That is my favourite job. 

When Craig was getting fast awake Zita and Emmet and Niamh made the Christmas morning croissants.



And I guarded the full of secret presents Merry Christmas tree. Ha. 


That is a very important job. It is my best job.



Then everybody came into the living room to open all the secret presents.

But first everybody looked into the giant socks to see what Mister Saint Santa left for everybody. 

And everybody got lots of tasty treats. 

And books full of pictures. Those are my favourite books.

Niamh got lots and lots of brand new things so she can paint more beautiful pictures. 

And a very beautiful coat from our cheese party friends. Ha. That was a good present. 



And the cheese party friends gave some lovely animals for a nice family’s far away farm. 

Because they did not even have goats or cows. Just some grass. Oh my goodness me. 

And the animals were from Emmet and Niamh. That was a very good present. 

Emmet got even more books about long long time ago Ireland. 





But now Emmet has no more places to put his books. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita got Emmet T-shirts with pictures about long long time ago books in Wales. Ha. 



And he got a keep you toasty warm and very dry jacket from our cheese party friends. 

It is an especially good for Ireland jacket. Ha. 

I got secret presents too. Just for me. And they were in a beautiful bag. Ha.


Niamh found some brand new run around shoes for Zita. So Craig gave them to her.

And bottles of very very old oil for delicious salads. Ha. 

And the giant present was for Zita too. It was a take away our weeds machine. Oh my goodness me. 

I do not think that is such a good Merry Christmas present. Too bad for Zita. 

Miss Alice got Emmet an as beautiful as could be necklace. And it looked like it was very very old from Ireland.



But it was brand new. And it was made by an friend of Miss Alice’s own family. Ha.

And Niamh helped Emmet put it on. 

Niamh got a comfy fuzzy shirt. It was a Scotsman’s shirt. 

From the black watching soldiers. 





And she got the same kind of Scotsman’s underwear. 

But it is for boys. And Niamh wears them anyway. Oh my goodness me. 

And Emmet got Niamh a brand new plant for her bedroom forest. 

And Niamh got Craig his very own very big plant too. Just for him. 

And he said it is Bruce the plant. Ha. That is a good name.

And Emmet dragons game friends got us a present too. 

Chocolate hedgehogs. Oh my goodness me. 

And especially delicious hot chocolate. Ha.

Now we very tasty presents for everybody. 

And then I saw everybody in way far away Ireland. 

Right on Zita’s telephone. Even lots of the cousins. 

So we said Merry Christmas time to everybody there. Ha.

But then when we finished opening everything I was very tired.

And everybody was somewhere else. Being busy. 

So Craig found me my lunch and I had a very lovely nap. 

When I woke all up Zita and Niamh were there. 

They were making our especially delicious Merry Christmas time dinner. 

So I helped them.

Being the very best kitchen helper is my best favourite job. 

We made the very delicious flat meat all filled up with cheese and some ham too. Ha. 

That is a good dinnertime.

Then Emmet went downstairs to talk to friends.

And Niamh went to Lee and Cara’s house.

So Craig and Zita and I had time to watch a detective program before it was our bedtime. 

We had a very nice Merry Christmas time. All day long.

And tomorrow we will have our another Christmas with all the Mahoneys. Ha. That is a good day .





No comments:

Post a Comment