Saturday 11 December 2021

Day Three Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Four

We only had a very little sleep in today.

Because it was a busy day today.

When I looked out my watching window it was not even cold. Just lots of messy rain. Oh dear.

So Zita drove Niamh to her job and then she went to the too much of everything store.

I stayed here. I did not stay on the big bed to keep Craig toasty warm.

Because he got all dressed so he could have his coffee with his old friends. In the den.

When he was talking to everybody when Zita came home. She had lots of big bags full of delicious food.

And then she went into the den so she could bring Craig his next caffe and brand new croissants. That was nice.

I stayed in the den to help him with the delicious croissants. Ha. 

I got some happy cow cheese on top of my lunchtime treats. Ha. That is very tasty cheese. 

Then when Zita and I were in the kitchen all of a sudden Auntie Jane and Mister Paul were here.

For a nice visit. And I did not even know.

Because Craig thought it was a tomorrow visit but it was a today visit. Oh my goodness me.

Craig got the day wrong. Too bad for him. 

Auntie Jane had her lunch with Craig’s mother. 

Because she is Auntie Jane’s mother too. That is interesting. 

Zita wrapped the secret presents for Auntie Jane and Uncle George in Merry Christmas paper.

So she could bring them home to Toronto on the aeroplane.

And then Zita and the go fast car took Auntie jame right to the aeroport so she would not be late. That is good. 

Then Zita went to do some more secret present shopping. Goodness gracious me. 

So after Mister Paul went home I had a very nice nap. 

Because I had a very busy morning. 

But I did not go outside into my side yard after lunchtime. 

Because it was just a melting all over afternoon.


And I just wanted to be comfy warm and dry as a chip. Ha. 

When Zita got home she had some secret presents.

Because next week is Emmet’s and Niamh’s very own sing happy birthday day. 

And it is the very same day. That is silly.

But my friend Emmet can not be here for his own party.

Because he will still be at his way far away in Cork university. Too bad for us.

But the nice man found a do not get lost aeroplane for him. 

So then he will be back here in his very comfy bedroom. Ha.

Zita went back outside to do more shopping.

And I went into the living room to look out my watching window. And have a nice nap too. 

When Zita came home Niamh and Tarryn were there too.

So we had a big together dinner.

Then Niamh and Tarryn watched a movie downstairs. 

Because there was way too much windy rain to go outside. 

So Craig and Zita and I watched our detective program. 

I had a nice nap too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment